OMG I Made Another Final Table!

Comments

• Wetts1012 wrote: »
    50/50.

Coming in 1/9 with many many chips.

Nice Darryl :) I like that tournament...best I have hit there though is only 5th.
    Looking like another year of continued success for you!!
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    2nd for 6K and Im pretty disappointed. Had him like 5/1 in chips when we got HU.

nice score none the less :)
  • Thanks all. Just woke up and Im over it.

Good start to the new year imo.
  • God-like imo, congrats!
  • With another railing (that sounds so wrong when no hookers or blow are in the equation but BlackMagic is...) by BM..we found ourselves at yet another small MTT final table..4th out of 167? I think....for 26,200 pennies. Decent ending to the weekend anyway.. :)

A few more zeros in the equation and my graph would be like Wetts'...lol
  • Small one but still. Entering the ft of a 15 dollar HORSE tourney on starswith 162 runners, coming in 2/8 from the looks of it
  • TID sir!
  • Top 3 chop for ~400

There was nothing much happening at the end anyway.

gg
  • Took another $12 180 man turbo down for a tidy $594.

Special thanks to Dennis for the distracting the other guy heads-up asking him if he was lying where he was from. :)
  • No problem sir. lol...well, he implied he was lying did he not?? I was merely questioning his statement.

Good thing you ignored my railing comments and stuck to your game instead of getting too aggro on their asses...lol..though my button push call was still right!! :P
  • playing for my roomate as he had to leave again...

IN A .25 SNG!!!!

comin in 5/9

no doubt in my mind im gonna ship this bitch for 6 bucks. lol
  • schabs wrote: »
    Took another $12 180 man turbo down for a tidy $594.

Special thanks to Dennis for the distracting the other guy heads-up asking him if he was lying where he was from. :)

You're taking down a few of these a week. mbn lol
  • Blah...shoulda been first, but 2nd in a small 300gtd. 20 r/a.

Spent the first hour not calling or checking (except to checkraise or wait for option to check raise) but only raising or reraising every pot I entered. Raised every button, raised every sb and bb if it was limped to me... I think I made some friends.

Didn't rebuy, and finished the first hour in second spot..played a bit less agro the last of the tourney...and again, got second to a shitty river card second pairing the board to give his ace high the win.
  • DennisG wrote: »
    Blah...shoulda been first, but 2nd in a small 300gtd. 20 r/a.

Spent the first hour not calling or checking (except to checkraise or wait for option to check raise) but only raising or reraising every pot I entered. Raised every button, raised every sb and bb if it was limped to me... I think I made some friends.

Didn't rebuy, and finished the first hour in second spot..played a bit less agro the last of the tourney...and again, got second to a shitty river card second pairing the board to give his ace high the win.

umm, don't you basically starta ta the final table in a 20r 300gt tourney :P
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    umm, don't you basically starta ta the final table in a 20r 300gt tourney :P

Haha...not quite...I think there were 19? 2 short tables..prize pool was more than the guarantee..

It was more kind of tongue in cheek with regards to forum tourney final tables..lol...glad ya picked it up though :P

I was gonna post the final table in the 3750guar. as well, but I was pissy with going out on the bubble...lol...6th for jack shit when my short stack pushed from the button with AQ only to run into bb's KK...fack.
  • Final tabling a 20 dollar pot limit hold em tournament on full tilt. It's gonna be legen...wait for it...dary

Edit: That wasn't really that awesome, out in 7th for 150 dollars after flopping two pairs with K4 against KQ on a KJ4 board, ofc he's gonna catch a runner runner straight. I hope to bring more than just bad beat stories soon
  • Final tabling a 24 dollar omaha KO tourney on full tilt. Never done anything like this before, hope it works out
  • user name on FT?

Ill come rail
  • Out 2nd for 1000, increasd my full tilt roll by 4000 percents ^^'
  • vn Richard
  • you guys have probably noticed i havent posted much tongiht.

nightly 70K, (50+5), getting near the nitty gritty...

**EDIT*

took down money in 70K... 8th.. for 1.2K

not happy my KA got cracked by johnny;s.......
  • just wondering fed... do you lie in every post... you took 64th in the 70k not 8th... why not just tell the truth, we all know how to use sharkscope!
  • Chipleader on the ft bubble of a 24 dollar 10,5k gt on full tilt. This could be my biggest online payday yet..
    Chipleader on the ft bubble of a 24 dollar 10,5k gt on full tilt. This could be my biggest online payday yet..

screen name? ill come rail ya.

GL!
    Chipleader on the ft bubble of a 24 dollar 10,5k gt on full tilt. This could be my biggest online payday yet..

what's your sn?
  • "llRichardll"

Just back from the break
  • GL Richard.

In the office today so no railing this time
  • wow, you get up early
  • says i cant find you in the DB...

oh well, GL
  • tough break with 99