Fantasy Hockey - NEW POLL!

2»

Comments

• westside8 wrote:
    Its setup and ready to go...well, at least the league is.  The draft is set for Sunday Oct 1 @ 7:30pm.  If there is any problem with that, please let me know.

League ID is 50922
    Password is pokerforum

Please post below your team name after you sign up.  In terms of money, we will do what they did with the fat man contest.  BigE can come in for $5 and max he can win from everyone will be $5 and the rest will be in the side pot. 

Hey thanks Wes, sweet idea, sorry to be a shrewd but my wife has me on a serious budget....and I took a beating on the tables last night...but I'm in for a fin!!!!!!!!!
  • westside8 wrote:
    I am trying to figure out best way for money.  I am thinking about either paypal, neteller, or honour system.

I think all of us play on Stars, what if we transfered you the cash to your Stars account, then you can pay it out the same way at the end of the year. Stars doesn;t charge anything for transactions, it might be the best way?
  • I am in DROS GANG down for $10. Format doesn't matter
  • I'm in for 10.

Teamname - We Play Horkey.
  • I signed up. Team name is Ionstorms.

Since its looking like a H2H league im only in for $5.
  • Adding this to the end so it's more updated.

Psi's Team.

In for 5$ (H2H :'( )
  • It looks like the choice is H2H. For those who have signed up but does not wish to play H2H, please delete your team. Draft will be taking place this Sunday at 7:30pm.

Who is the GM for the team "Owen Sound Attack"

Dom, how much are you in for?
  • westside8 wrote:
    It looks like the choice is H2H.  For those who have signed up but does not wish to play H2H, please delete your team.  Draft will be taking place this Sunday at 7:30pm.

I think that is my friend Ian, he is a lurker here but can be trusted. I'll foot any money he puts up if for some strange reason he doesn't pay. He's good for it though.

stp
  • stpboy wrote:
    westside8 wrote:
    It looks like the choice is H2H. For those who have signed up but does not wish to play H2H, please delete your team. Draft will be taking place this Sunday at 7:30pm.

I think that is my friend Ian, he is a lurker here but can be trusted. I'll foot any money he puts up if for some strange reason he doesn't pay. He's good for it though.

stp

Thanks Shannon, just wanted to keep tabs on who is who.
  • Wes, just an fyi, this is from the main page of the league:
    "Your league will not be permitted to conduct its draft if it contains an odd number of managers. "

As of right now, we have an odd number of managers. Do you want to create a dummy team and just draft people
    from the bottom level of the NHL (like minor leaguers)
  • westside8 wrote:

H2H = $5 for me.
  • Changed my commitment to $10. Edited the OP.
  • Pinhead wrote:
    Wes, just an fyi, this is from the main page of the league:
    "Your league will not be permitted to conduct its draft if it contains an odd number of managers. "

As of right now, we have an odd number of managers. Do you want to create a dummy team and just draft people
    from the bottom level of the NHL (like minor leaguers)

Yes, the plan is if no one else joins, I will create a team and draft players at the bottom of the rankings and proceed to put them all on the bench for the season. It will essentially be a bye for every team as every team in the league will be perfect against the dummy team that week.

Shannon, am I correct to assume your friend is also in for $20?
  • Wes I have my brother in law who wants in. for $10. I will transfer it to you via Pokerstars.
  • Put Ian and I in for $10, he didn't tell me a number so I'll just say ten for both of us.

stp
  • Hey Wes,

I was wondering when you wanted the money transd to you, and is there any other way (preferablly neteller) that you would take the money?

Ionstorm
  • I'll start taking money this week, I will PM details to each player. I think I prefer Stars the most as a way to receive payment.

Draft is in 20 minutes!
  • All participants should have received a PM regarding payment instructions via PokerStars.
    If you did not receive a PM, or do not have PokerStars account, please PM me and we will set up alternative methods to complete the transaction.
  • Hey Wes,

In the move over to the new forum I lost your info for sending you the money through paypal could you please PM with the info.
  • Wes,

I can find no way to PM you with this stupid new site software. I am in for $10 let me know what Stars account to transfer to!

E.
  • PM has been resent to everyone who has yet to pay with information as to how to send money.
  • Wes I transfered the $$ today so let me know if you don't see it

Brad
  • Got it already Brad, thanks!
  • Quick update. I've gotten everyone's money except for Dom. Most likely, the money will be paid out via PokerStars
  • Congratulations to stpboy for taking home the title this year.
    Stpboy came into the playoff rounds as the lowest seed, and managed to upset teems with higher seeds three straight weeks.
    Great season everyone, and see you all next year.
  • Thanks all, it was a great season! My team needed to squeek into the playoffs but once they got there it's as if my players new what was up for grabs, a 2nd straight CPF fantasy championship (baseball was the other).

Like Sandro pointed out, "I typically bet my luck...."

Good times all!

stp