Bristol St. "Heads-Up" -- Open Dates: Jul 17, 19

2»

Comments

• I can now play tommorow anywhere after 9pm, let me know Nicole. Otherwise it may have to be NEXT Saturday.

stp
  • 2BULLETS wrote:
    Hey Johnnie,

When would you like to get together and play? Any weekday night is good for me.

Jeremy

Any night other than tonight is fine. Thursday??

Bristol St, or my place is fine.
  • My house is open again tonight for matches. Feel free to come over tonight to play.
  • To give everyone lots of advance notice, the next set of "Open Dates" (the dates that my place will be open to play matches), will be next Monday and Wednesday. (The 17th and 19th)

As always, come by anytime after 7pm to play your games.
  • Zithal wrote:
    To give everyone lots of advance notice, the next set of "Open Dates" (the dates that my place will be open to play matches), will be next Monday and Wednesday. (The 17th and 19th)

Ok, how about Monday, Jeremy?
  • QuickFingers - Let me know a good time for you? Tonight - works for me.

Thanks

Tom
  • TNORTH wrote:
    QuickFingers - Let me know a good time for you? Tonight - works for me.

Thanks

Tom

Tom,

Check your PM's for Anthony's contact info. He's not on the boards. Also check your hotmail account as he said that he's mailed you there a couple times.
  • Thanks Rob - I found his stuff in my Junk Mail.
  • bring it on tnorth buddy the legend killer will make you hes next victim woooow
  • cole woods wrote:
    bring it on tnorth buddy the legend killer will make you hes next victim woooow 

I guess you lost the spell check button again, Cole?
  • ZITHAL WAT ARE THE MATCHES TONIGHT FOR THE HEADS UP TOURNY COULD YOU POST THEM THANKS ALOT
  • Hello,

I know this is late notice, but Mandy, Nicole and I can play tonight at 9 if our partners are available. Please call us at 744-3703 as soon as possible.

2BULLETS
    :as :ah
  • Actually, call me on my cell.

Jeremy
  • 2BULLETS wrote:
    Hello,

I know this is late notice, but Mandy, Nicole and I can play tonight at 9 if our partners are available. Please call us at 744-3703 as soon as possible.

2BULLETS

Hmm, wish i saw this sooner. It's kinda too late now. Mandy, would you be available to play Monday at Rob's?
  • Hey Gow....Yeah I Think MOnday will do for me?

Johnnie....are u available Monday to Play Jeremy at Robs?

Thanks

Mandy
  • Any specific time Mandy?
  • [quote=[Fallen Angel] ]
    2BULLETS wrote:
    Hello,

2BULLETS

Hmm, wish i saw this sooner. It's kinda too late now. Mandy, would you be available to play Monday at Rob's?
    [/quote]

Me too...I'm good for Monday night.
  • I have nothing to do with this at all, but I think it needs to be said that Rob is being (as always) so accomodating with this tourny. Rob, I know I am not home to play in this, but as a temp Bristol street player I would like to say on behalf of everyone I'm sure...

Thanks, this is alot to take on and your dedication to K-W (and Southern Ontario) poker is appreciated.
  • hey when is mandy and gows match going to happen ?
  • cole woods wrote:
    hey when is mandy and gows match going to happen ?

I think we decided on Monday.
  • bump so people can the the bracket
  • cole woods wrote:
    bump so people can the the bracket
    '
    Say what?

Dude, stay out of the sun.

Johnnie.

ps...Anthonys wife is about ready to deliver their 2nd child, so he might not be at work for awhile.