The 3rd ANNUAL W.S.O.P. Championship event Satellite in Toronto is here!!

WIN A SEAT AT THIS YEARS WSOP CHAMPIONSHIP EVENT!!
:D:D :c: :d: :s: :h: :D:D
FORUM MEMBERS RIVERRATJOSH, AND VOODOO
ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE!!
The 3rd Annual WSOP satellite
is ON!!!!! :ah :ac :ad :as
SATURDAY JULY 8th, 2006

Last years winner was a forum member as well as the runner up !!
The first email I get from someone who knows exactly which forum guys correctly will win a free seat in one of the 40$ satellites.
Entry fee is 350$ Membership will be capped at 100 players.
It will be played Freezeout style "No rebuys"
The winner will play in this years championship event with thier 10,000$ taken care of, in addition to airfare and Hotel accomodations in Las VEGAS.
The entire Final table to win cash and prizes.
The location details will follow.

Interested parties should respond to this email, or call me. Deposit of 50$ is required to guarentee your seat. It will sell out before the date, as I have parteners. If you want in you can use www.paypal.com and send your deposit to my account "riverratjosh@rogers.com"
You can also use an email money transfer that is offered with most banking websites.
Or you can make arrangements to meet me in person to get your ticket.

The event will commence on the 8th with a 2pm registration and 3pm Start.
Food will be served, and good stuff we will make sure. 2 last minute 40$ satellites will be run from noon on the day of as well.

GET IN FOR 40$
For anyone interested I will run 40$ single table satellites at any of my bridge club tourneys where the winner gets in for 40$. These satellites will also be held every Monday and wednesday  at 7PM untill JULY 8Th at "ROCKIE RACCOONS" eatery . They will also be held every Tuesday and Sunday at "CHALKERS Billiards" Email me for details on location addresses.. or visit www.FSPT.CA for details. FSPT is my partener on this one, and he runs a real great show.........check it out.

First prize at this years WSOP should be more than 10,000,000.
Imagine that...............
I just want the Bracelet.

CALL ME OR EMAIL ME ON THIS ONE GUYS!
ALSO DON'T BE SHY ABOUT SENDING ME YOUR DEPOSIT, CAUSE THE SEATS WILL GO FAST. I WONT LEAVE TOWN WITH THE MONEY!!

Any questions, concerns? call me at 647 999 0089
or email me at riverratjosh@rogers.com

Comments

• I have been asked about Blind schedules, and Chip stacks........

so here goes.

Blinds up every 30- mins

25-25 25-50 50-100 100-200 150-300, 200-400 300-600 400-800 500-1000 1000-2000 1500-3000 2000-4000
    3000-6000 4000-8000 5000-10,000

And the winner of the Trivia question about the Forum members is Brent Wilson The prophet himself. Who knew that Jeff Campbell, and CanadaKev Malerek went heads up in last years Game. Simply choose the game to come to and we will accomodate you free sit n go entry and start your journey to becomming a 10 millionaire!!
  • Starting chip stack
  • A bunch of people I know are interested. How about making the starting chip stack 10,000 just like the WSOP Main Event?

What percentage of the $350 fees will be given back as prizes? For example, if 100 players pay a total of $35,000, what will the prize structure be?
    Entry fee is 350$ Membership will be capped at 100 players.
  • Josh,

We are having a tournament on June 25th and you are welcome to come out and promote you event. Anything else we can do to help this be a sold out event just let us know.

Cameron
    West Side Poker Club
  • 10,000 in chips at that blind structure will take literally 14 hours......and we dont have that kind of time.

5,000 in chips to start with half hour blind rounds.......and we will be 6 hours into the tourney and we won't even be at 2000-4000 in blinds with 500,000 in chips the game. The structure is fine.

The Vig for those who want to know is 20%. This will pay for the Banquet hall we choose, the food, the dealers, equipment and other expenses like printing tickets and such, and our troubles.

Those interested should post deposits or make arangements to. (Deposits of 50$ would suffice via Paypal, or email money transefer)as depicted in the original posting.

Thanks for the support "WEST SIDE". You too could run 40$ satellites if you wish. I only need 350 per seat so it would work out well if you could fire off a few a night. Simply keep records of winning entrants, and I will make my rounds and distribute tickets.

All Clubs should try this.

email me for more details.
  • BTW Cameron, I would love to come to your event but I have that day booked for a clients tourney in Bolton.
    Sorry. I would love to cross promote. I would appreciate you spreading the word to yur customers about our WSOP satellite on the 8th. Let me know if you have any marketing ideas or even a desire to run 40$ satellites of your own....
  • Thanks for the kind words Josh... work is busy...

I have started running satellites at my locations with the first ones having run last night. If anyone is interested send me a PM here and I will get back to you. Much like last year as I fill 10 I will set a time and open up registration for the next 10. Seats for this should go fairly quickly I would believe given the interest to date.

Peace

Voodoo

P.S. Josh I am off to Montreal today for that Tourney tomorrow, hopefully I can do Toronto proud and bring home the cash.
  • I'll definately play a satellite somewhere for this. I"m even thinking if there's interest in the northern areas I may run one from my place. 10 or more people $35 each with the winner getting a seat. Those who usually play at my place let me know. I'll bring it up tomorrow during my tourney as well.
  • Where is Rocky racoons and the billiard club.

If you don't want to post, PM me.
  • DM... Sorry for the late reply.. out in Montreal for a tourney... I will PM you the info now.
  • If there are 8 to 10 people interested, I'll run a Satellite during the long weekend. With west side being next weekend, it only leaves the long weekend left. Please PM me if interested.
  • Go nuts Joe.....

If you run any, just let me know who wins and we will get them signe dup and paid for.

Also, visit either of Voodoo's locations PM him for more details. He runs 4 times a week in central areas....and byt he way a real soft crowd. I would expect Joe to win one fairly easily.

BTW you can run 40$ satellites, all we need is 350 for the seat. 35$ works but it doesnt pay you or your dealers for thier trouble.

talk to ya soon.

Josh
  • I"m not getting much interest here, so I guess I'll have to head down to play a satellite. Do they start at 7 pm at both locations? It only mentions the one at 7 and the other doesn't have times listed.
  • Joe, Private message my partner Voodoo, he runs these satellites, and would be happy to let you know exactly how and when they run.

I will alert him to your request and get him to message you in case you forget.

Josh
  • Dead Money wrote:
    Where is Rocky racoons and the billiard club.

If you don't want to post, PM me.

How far is this from Ajax and can I use my free 40.00 satellite?

Cameron
  • You need to get out of the boondocks.

Rockies is in Yonge and eglinton area

Chalkers is in Dufferin and lawrence area.

and ye syou can use your free 40 satellite at any of the events.

check www.fspt.com for location details, and background.

private message my partner "voodoo" it is his show and he can give you all the details.

Josh
  • All private messages have been replied to ... Just to make things easier satellites will usually run towards the end of my regular bar tournaments which is roughly around 10pm and if the first few are any indication then they last no more then an hour or so. If you are planning on attending one message me and I will give you my cell number to confirm.

Tonight there is no regular tournament at Rockie Raccoons as there is another WSOP league Finale tournament that Josh and I are in, but I am positive that at least 1 or 2 satellites will run afterwards at about 9pm or so. If anyone is interested PM me and I will reply with my number.

Voodoo
  • There are satellites (40$) for this event running tonight!! at Chalkers.

check www.FSPT.ca for details......

Satellites to run around 10:30p.m.
  • I will be running Satellites on Sunday starting around 5:30 or 6pm up until my regular bar event starts at 8:15pm. I will probably get 2-3 in before and 1 or 2 afterwards based on interest. If you're thinking of coming out please PM me and I will hold a spot.

Voodoo
  • I will show up if I bust outta west side early. Otherwise I'll have to figure somethin g else out. Anyone going to west side that wants to play we can do our own and I'll forward the info to josh.
  • Joe,

We are going to offer satellites for those who bust and want to play in this tournament. We will explain it the day of the tournament but will need 10 player who have registered and play in the tournament first.

Cameron
  • Bump.

Still running satellites....

seats are going as expected......lock yours up soon
  • Just a reminder that I will run several 40$ freezeouts into the biggie on thursday at the bridge club 100$ freezout night.

call me for details

647 999 0089
  • ALSO we have landed a venue!!

The july 8th tourney will be held at a bar in the AIRPORT area.

anyone interested in entering the tourney should email or call me for exact details.

Josh
  • It looks like I'll be there tomorrow for the satellite at Rocky's. It is a 7 pm start? Also if someone could pm me a blind schedule and starting chip counts I'd appreciate it.
  • Hey Joe.

Carmine, my paretner or Voodoo on the forum, runs the rockies event. His normal bar event starts at 7pm, but I would PM him and get a feel for when the satellites would start. Before...during or after........It is a fun bar event anyhow, and a real fishy crowd. he actually is 7 seasons in already and has given away numerous trips and buy ins in vegas......He really is a class above some of the other dying breeds of bar poker. He will be happy to give you a shot.

And we wont tell him you won the the "Great Canadian Tournament at the docks" he was there and thought he should have won.
  • I sent him a pm josh, thanx
  • Seats are at this point half sold out. We have approximately 50 commitments with a week and change to go.

Might be close if you leave it too long.

Josh
  • How many seats are you going to make available for the satellites that you are having Saturday, the day of the tournament.

Prophet 22
  • It looks like we will get 80 or so playersbefore this is done, so we will set aside as many as we can. we can probably run 4 or 5 satellites day of.
    maybe more is we get lots of interest.