KPS VI - Omaha - Fri Apr 7th - Waterloo

2»

Comments

• Sign me up

Thanks
    Michael
  • Definitely in now. See you guys tonight.
  • Greg
    Sorry for the short notice. The shit has hit the fan. I may not make it tonight. Good luck to all. Stay sober!
    'Wine Man'
  • Greg - just wanted to confirm my spot on the list - thanks.

Tom
  • Sorry you can't make it Larry. From the Leaderboard though, it looks like you will be eligible to play in the Wild Card tourney next Wednesday for a seat into the Grand Finale.

Tom, you're confirmed. thanks

/g2
  • I can't come...sorry.
  • I noticed you mentioned your wild card tournament a few posts ago. Is next Wednesday the confirmed date? I'm hoping to play in that one. I'll keep an eye on the board for a posting.

Sean S
  • Yes, Wednesday, April 12th @ 7:00pm will be the Wild Card tourney. It will be an invite only single-table tournament to fill the 16th seat of the KPS Championship. Invitations will be sent out after tonight's KPS VI.

If demand is sufficient, there will also be SNGs and cash games at the same time as the Wild Card tourney.

/g2
  • Hey Greg....

Thanks for another great night of POker........I thought the game was never gonna end........Also thanks for hosting..I know it must be alot of work.....we appreciate it.........

Have a good one

2BULLETS & PokerQueen ;)
  • Hey Greg:

Thanks again, and Jeremy is right - that was one long night of Omaha.

Did Jeremy end up taking it down?
  • Yup, Jeremy won... AGAIN!

Results are posted in the KPS Championship thread.

/g2
  • Thanks for another great tournament, Greg!!!

JohnnieH

ps....seriously, KPS LIMIT....think about it.
  • When I'm back from Ottawa this summer I will definitely run a big LHE tourney. Don't you worry Johnnie.

/g2