Heads Up tournament, ladder style, double knockout interest?

2»

Comments

• Still trying to find a date that works, it won't be in early April. Currently the 29th may be booked so May 6th is a possibility.
  • Jeff,

I have a lead on a place for the 29th that would be for free, let me know if the date works for you and we can talk tomorrow night.

Prophet 22
  • Any updates, Jeff? Except for April 29, May 13-14 and 20 when I will be playing in the Pirana Team Championships and another tour's playoff tournaments, I look forward to returning to the "Milton Poker Room." :)
    compuease wrote:
    Still trying to find a date that works, it won't be in early April. Currently the 29th may be booked so May 6th is a possibility.
  • Sorry Buddy, Brent (Westside) is having his on the 29th so I decided to postpone until a later time for he next Milton event. I think you would find that Brent's (or any of the other Ktch/Wloo) events would be much more challenging than the free bar events. The poker is far superior.
  • Jeff

Just pick the day, the time and the amount and we will still get enough good people that are interested in a good day of poker and fun. Daniel and Kenny etc will just have to work around your schedule. As far as I am concerned, as you no doubt know, you tell me when and where and I am there
  • You're best bet is to just pick a day and go with it; you'll never get good consensus on anything. I'm booked solid in April, but once the Degree poker weekend is over, I'm hella-available!! This sounds like a lot of fun.
  • Hey Jeff I thought you and Brent were doing this together.

Cameron
  • compuease wrote:
    I think you would find that Brent's (or any of the other Ktch/Wloo) events would be much more challenging than the free bar events. The poker is far superior.

Awe.....Thanks Jeff. The Milton pokers isn't too bad either.
  • JohnnieH wrote:
    The Milton pokers isn't too bad either.
    Yeah, since it's the same group either way. Just depends who's driving where :)
  • beanie42 wrote:
    JohnnieH wrote:
    The Milton pokers isn't too bad either.
    Yeah, since it's the same group either way. Just depends who's driving where :)

Hello Nail? Hi, this Hammer. Do you mind if I hit you right on the head? BAM!!!!!

Thanks for the laugh, Trevor. I needed it.

JohnnieH
  • I'm in, date and time pending.

Tye (8ball)
  • I'm in, pending date and time.

Tye