Kitchener-Waterloo Tournament - polling

2»

Comments

• Opps didn;t read the last line. The 24th of July sounds awesome to me.
  • teach wrote:
    I prefer a freezeout with a larger buy-in. I will win this thing - taking out esool and gekko first and second.

This is a pretty bold statement....Perhaps a small wager is in order?...

Bill
  • Perhaps Teach should focus his poker wrath on "the champ". godknowsthatheneedstobebroghtdownanotchortwo. Of course, we don't really want him there with his cell phone at the table....

stp
  • Zithal wrote:
    2pm : Satellite tournament
    5pm : Break for BBQ!
    6pm : Main Tournament.
    Thoughts/comments? If this sounds good, all we need to do is to pick a date, so I'll propose, umm.... Saturday, July 24th. It's about a month away and gives people time to plan.

Sounds good to me. I was actually looking into having a tourney the same day so maybe I will hold mine early August instead..
    I am definitely in.
  • I could be up for it too.
  • The idea about a satellite earlier in the day is a godsend.
    Many of us will be coming in from an hour or so away and to come for a 10 buck shootout just doesn't make that much sense.
    A 50 bucker is right up the alley for the majority of players.
    It is a preference of mine as well, and I would love to come play in this.
  • I am thinking that I would enjoy entering in this tourney. Considering it is in Waterloo and so am I.
    Just met Zithal on uk-poker.co.uk and told me about this forum and the tourney he is working on.
    great stuff
  • Hi guys...

I'm new to this site but am a Kitchener resident myself.....I wouldn't be able to make the proposed July 24th tourney but keep me posted of any upcoming planned tourneys or home games if you're having any! My e-mail address is jeffpagett@hotmail.com

Thanx guys!!
  • I think a tourney with $40 - $100 entry fees with no rebuys or add-ons would work the best. Perhaps if there is enough interest, we could start a regular $20-40 weekly tourney. Perhaps get a cash game going.

I apperars there is enough of us from the K-W area where a weekly game could be in order.

Cheers