Cook Crew presents KW Chaos 2 - March 21

The Cook Crew is pleased to announce:
:DKW Chaos 2  :D
No-Limit Texas Hold'em Tournament
Tuesday, March 21st at 7:00pm
(doors open at 6:30pm)

After a very serious month with the Ryder Cup and the Bristol Legends tourney, I thought it might be fun to unwind again.  Players will receive 1000 chips for a $10 buy-in.  Players will have unlimited rebuys (another 1000 chips for $5) if they fall to 999 chips or less during the first 4 levels (once you are a single chip below the buy-in).  There will be no add-on.  Tables will be limited to 8 players per table (with the final table forming with 9 players). "Robert's Rules" will be used to resolve any disputes. The main tournament is planned to last approximately 3-5 hours depending on the number of players. People are free to play additional games during and after the main tournament as tables become available.

Blinds
The blind levels will be 10-20, 15-30, 20-40, 30-60, 50-100, 75-150, 100-200, 150-300, 200-400, 300-600, 400-800, 600-1200, 800-1600, 1000-2000, 1500-3000, 2000-4000 (at which point they will increase 1000-2000 each level).

Payout(all games are rake-free)

# Players
2-5
6-9
10-14
15-19
20-25
26-32
33-40
1st place
100%
65%
50%
50%
45%
36%
35%
2nd place
35%
30%
25%
25%
24%
20%
3rd place
20%
15%
15%
16%
15%
4th place
10%
10%
12%
12%
5th place
5%
8%
9%
6th place
4%
6%
7th place
3%

When registering, please include your first name and last initial.  If you need directions, let me know by PM.  For reference, I am located in the Stanley Park area of Kitchener.  BYOB BYOS.
***** PLEASE RSVP TO RESERVE A SEAT *****

Comments

• 1. "Beanie" Trevor C.
    2. "Kanga" Jenn C.
    3. "stpboy" Shannon
    4. "TheProphet22" Brent
    5. "DrTyore" Mark
    6. "FlintBones" Andrew
    7. "Pinhead" Brad
    8. "haddon" Josh
    9. "compuease" Jeff C.
    10. "ddmilcan" Dave D.
    11. "Big" Bob S.
    12. "HeadsUp" Larry L                
    13. "SirWatts" Mike
    14. "folded" Cory
    15. "labeach2002" Steve
    16. "nordique" Kevin

17. "westside8" Wes
    18. "Shopsy"
    19. "JohnnieH"
    20. "Moose"
    21. "E" Elliott
    22. "accobra kid" Steve S.
    23. Jay
    24. "ItsaMe" Mario
    25. "TNorth" Tom
    26. "Carmaker" Geoff
    27. "2Bullets" Jeremy
    28. "PokerQueen" Mandy
    29. "TwoThree" Brad
    30. "Shtebs" Steve
    31. Aaron
    32. Perry D.

Waiting List

• Please note that this is on a TUESDAY rather than our normal Friday night (due to all the other big weekend tournaments in March).
  • Sign me up!

stp
  • Trevor, what time do you picture this ending?
  • sign me up.

Prophet 22
  • Yikes..

Reserve me a spot
    Mark
  • Sign me up. I think I can make this.
  • Trevor, what time do you picture this ending?
    The first Chaos ended a little after 1.  A little late, but around the normal finish of a mid-week Bristol.
  • I'm in Trev

And I can drive any of the UW guys who might need a ride out there, as long as you don't mind waiting until
    the end of the tournament to leave :)
  • I'm in.

Josh H.
  • Ok, sign up the Milton Rocks crew, Dave D (ddmilcan), Bob S (BIGBOB), Larry L (not the wineman) and Jeff C..... Thx..
  • Sounds good to me!
  • Sign me up Trevor...just have to figure out if it's the week my wife is on nights, if she is not on nights I am in, please reserve me a seat and I'll firm it up tomorrow.

but then I guess when I bust out early I can still get home in time for her to get to work?
  • Include me too, please.
  • I'll take your offer Pinhead!

I'm tentative at the moment Trev, will confirm next week.
  • I"ll be there too
  • Big E wrote:
    but then I guess when I bust out early I can still get home in time for her to get to work?

Don't concern yourself with things like that, Eric. I'll take the responsibility of caring for your chips if you need to leave!! HAHAHAHA!!

Sign me up, Trevor!!!!!!!!!!

JohnnieH

PS...Drtyore and all interested in going to BBC. Maybe we could go on Wed 22? That way we could stay up late without worrying about getting up early for work? Just a thought, let me know what you think. But don't hijack this thread. Use Drtyores post under "B&M Talk"
  • Moose and MM please.
  • Hi,

Sign me up please!

Steve S.
  • Pinhead wrote:
    I'm in Trev

And I can drive any of the UW guys who might need a ride out there, as long as you don't mind waiting until

sweet, consider me in...
  • Count me in. :D
  • TNORTH wrote:
    In.

Shortest. Post. Ever!!
  • Trev,

Can you add Carmaker too
  • Pinhead wrote:
    I'm in Trev

You planning to courtesy deal the heads up?
  • Wolffhound wrote:
    Pinhead wrote:
    I'm in Trev

You planning to courtesy deal the heads up?

Yeah it's the only job I can find :'(
  • Sign me up please.

/g2
  • Hey Trevor....

Could u please add Jeremy and I to the list.

Thank you

Mandy
  • ME MEM MEMEM MEM EMEMEMEMEMEMMM M MEMEMEM EM I want a spot!