KPS IV - NL Holdem - Fri Mar 24th - Waterloo

13»

Comments

• Greg...It is not nice out there weather wise. Freezing rain and sleet...so I won't be venturing down tonite. Let me know who is the bubble boy/girl and I will hook them up with some cards. To those who I was bringing cards for I will swing up to the West Side event tomorrow morning if the weather is better as I have some stuff for Brent as well.
  • To those who I was bringing cards for I will swing up to the West Side event tomorrow morning if the weather is better as I have some stuff for Brent as well.

I'll look for you tomorrow Dave...about the Del Negro's.  Thanks.

SeanS
  • TNORTH wrote:
    We getting Pepis tomorrow night?

They don't do SALADS!
  • Thanks again for hosting Greg, fun night. I Look forward to playing in your next one. On a side note. I left a green hoodie on the chair near the sliding door. If anyone reads this before they leave there tonight, or if you, Greg, are playing at west side tomorrow, could you please bring it with you and find me there?, thanks. If not, I'll P.M. you about when is best to drop by.

SeanS
  • Greg -- thanks for the tournament, it was another great evening.

Shannon -- 70$ in bounties, you are a monster.
  • Thanks Steve, I may have gotten lucky once or twice ;) Great tournament Greg, thanks again for hosting. Hopefully this win will spill over to tommorow at the West Side event, wooohooo! Vegas Money baby!

stp
  • Hey Greg...

Thanks for another great night of Poker.......

Congrats on your win Shannon......

See you guys tomorrow

Jeremy and Mandy
  • stpboy wrote:
    Thanks Steve, I may have gotten lucky once or twice ;)  Great tournament Greg, thanks again for hosting.  Hopefully this win will spill over to tommorow at the West Side event, wooohooo!  Vegas Money baby!

stp

I'm so taking your ass down tomorrow with AK again :P
  • sstar wrote:
    could you please bring it with you and find me there?, thanks.
    Will do, but I'll leave it up to you to find me ;)

Congrats to the Shannon the suckout bounty MONSTER! He demolished my record of 10 bounties from KPS I (out of ~43 up for grabs)... Shannon collected 14 bounties of only 38!!! :D

/g2
  • You da man, Shannon!!!!!

Congrats buddy, and good luck today.

JohnnieH
  • Thanks everyone. Oh Braad, I will not coin flip with you today...really. Although if you were to have seen how lucky or rather not-unlucky I got last night you may not want to take a flip against me... See you all soon!

stp
  • Will do, but I'll leave it up to you to find me ;)
    /g2

Will do, thanks.

SeanS
  • Greg,

Thanks for the poker night it was very enjoyable. Congrats to Shannon I love those suckout skills.

Good Luck to everyone today and Shannon enjoy LV and good luck there as well. I will need a report as I am leaving April 5th.
  • Results to be posted momentarily (at the top of page 6).

/g2
  • We started shortly after 7:00pm with 29 players on 4 tables...

At 12:01am we were down to 8 players.

Final Table
    1. "Big E" Eric 6,700
    2. "Dr. Vet" Larry L 5,200
    3. "SirWatts" Mike W 10,200
    4. "accobra_kid" Steve 21,700  <-- chip leader
    5. "beanie42" Trevor 17,100
    6. "shopsy" Jeff S 4,500  <-- short stack
    7. "stpboy" Shannon 17,800
    8. "PokerQueen" Mandy 13,100

Results
    8th place: "shopsy" Jeff S - 12:19am ($5 in bounties)
    7th place: "SirWatts" Mike W - 12:19am ($10 in bounties)
    6th place: "beanie42" Trevor - 12:30am (Bubble, $5 in bounties)
    5th place: "Dr. Vet" Larry L - 12:44am ($30)
    4th place: "Big E" Eric - 1:03am ($45+$5 in bounties)
    3rd place: "PokerQueen" Mandy - 1:10am ($60+$15 in bounties)

"SirWatts" Mike W followed up his 7th place performance with ANOTHER 7th place.
    "beanie42" bubbled, but won a deck of cards courtesy of "witchdoctor" Dave K.  Thanks Dave.

Heads-Up
    "accobra_kid" Steve vs. "stpboy" Shannon

2nd place: "accobra_kid" Steve - 1:13am ($90+$30 = $120)
    1st place: "stpboy" Shannon - 1:13am ($155+$70 = $225)

The Bounty Hunter "stpboy" Shannon couldn't seem to lose any big pots from what I saw of the night... and managed to collect 14 of 38 bounty chips in the tourney.  Unbelievable!  I thought my 10 of 42 in KPS I was pretty good.  Congrats Shannon!

Congratulations to our new points leader!  "SirWatts" Mike W has made the final table in all 3 of the last KPS tourneys.  Well done Mike.

/g2
  • Sweet, finally a system where my consistent mediocrity is rewarded.
  • Thanks for the invite Greg, I had a good time......and patience definitely is a virtue....for not having cards most of the night I was very happy to 'sneak' into fourth! Congratz to all the winners.

Really missed the double bacon hot pepper Pepis tho.......so I had to take make a run for the border on the way home...yeah this 'diet' thing is going great!