KPS IV - NL Holdem - Fri Mar 24th - Waterloo

Comments

• Sorry Greg, I have to cancel yet again....Fridays just are not good....one of these days I'll get there to take your money.

E.
  • Likewise, I must back out. :(
  • There are currently 2 seats open.

/g2
  • Sorry for the late notice Greg but I won't be able to make it now.

Steve
  • Make that 4 seats open.

/g2
  • Reminder/directions sent.

/g2
  • Hey Greg, can you put Miranda and myself on the list. Please PM me directions.
  • And put Sandro 2 or 3 to my left, he loves when I raise his blinds :)
  • If there is still one of those four seats open, my wife Cvette would like to play also.

Thanks.

SeanS
  • pokerdro wrote:
    Hey Greg, can you put Miranda and myself on the list.  Please PM me directions.
    sstar wrote:
    If there is still one of those four seats open, my wife Cvette would like to play also.

Thanks.

SeanS

Done and done.

Still 1 seat left.  Maybe up to 4 seats left if my roommates decide not to play (should know by tomorrow).

/g2
  • I'm back in now if there's still a spot...I found $15 under the cushions in my couch!!!
  • Hey Greg, if there is room, could you also add another person, Jen.
  • I hate people that cancel, I hate myself, Can't make it Friday Greg
    Hope you still have time to fill the spot.

Milton Slim (not yet)
  • Big E wrote:
    I'm back in now if there's still a spot...I found $15 under the cushions in my couch!!!
    Eric, you're back in there.
    MIRMIR24 wrote:
    Hey Greg, if there is room, could you also add another person, Jen.
    Yup, you can have Milton Slim's seat ;)

The list has been updated.

/g2
  • Hey Greg.

Sadly, I am going to have to miss this tourney. A last minute job came up that I can't pass on.
    If I'm done in time, I might make the side/cash games later. I'll probably call to confirm they're on before heading out.

Sorry about the last second notice,
    Dave Kostis.
  • g2 wrote:
    Pinhead wrote:
    Greg, you have Irish Jay listed twice on the sign up list
    Aha!  That's Braaaaad's fault!

nordique is now on the list

/g2

Come on man get my name right it is Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
  • We getting Pepis tomorrow night?
  • sing my cousin up chiga thanks
  • hey Greg you can give my seat to some one
    I have alot to do this week end and i have to sacrifice friday so i can play in westside on sat
    i will have to make one of your tourneys
  • If anyone could bring a rectangular table top that would be great.

/g2
  • I had Pepi's tonight...mmm.

I have a 7x3 table if you need Greg.

let me know.
  • Hey Greg, sorry to cancle so late, but Im going out of town for about a week, on short notice. Sorry about this man :(
  • sorry for the late notice got to much work really behind count me and my cous out if i can make it ill call you sorry for the bail out
  • TwoThree wrote:
    Hey Greg, sorry to cancle so late, but Im going out of town for about a week, on short notice. Sorry about this man :(
    Does that mean Jay is out too?

/g2
  • me and Tim are out too, sry for the short notice
  • wow, sorry i can't make it either...
  • With the recent trendline in # of seats reserved, I'm going to estimate there will be 39 seats open by game time :D

Shuffle up and deal at 7:00pm sharp, so be sure to arrive around 6:30pm.

/g2
  • I will be a game time decision. I don't know what the weather is like there and in London but I am just leaving Chatham now and there is some fun freezing rain and snow showers going on. Crossing my fingers cuz I am itchin to play. Since Braad ain't comin now I see I will bring some cards as a bubble prize.
  • I will be a game time decision.  I don't know what the weather is like there and in London but I am just leaving Chatham now and there is some fun freezing rain and snow showers going on.  Crossing my fingers cuz I am itchin to play.  Since Braad ain't comin now I see I will bring some cards as a bubble prize.
    Awesome, thanks a lot Dave.

By the way, it has been overcast all day in Waterloo, but it hasn't rained or anything.

/g2
  • Cool....it is pretty crappy here, but the forecast doesn't seem terrible. I'll keep an eye on it, hopefully by 5:45 it will be better. The bubble prize stands whether I am there or not, but it looks like I should be.