RAMPAGING Thread

Comments

• RAMPAGE!!!!
  • LOL, ok i'm pumped. The huge sliding letters have spoken.
  • AND???

Don't leave me hanging?

How much did you crack the 20/40 game for?
  • The huge sliding letters have spoken.

AA has created a bankroll mismanagement monster...

Crap, I might have to try this soon...
  • I was pumped, but I wasn't about to play 20/40 for the first time tired. I'll play soon when I have the time and let you know how the rush continues or my dreams get crushed don't worry.
  • SirWatts wrote:
    I was pumped, but I wasn't about to play 20/40 for the first time tired. I'll play soon when I have the time and let you know how the rush continues or my dreams get crushed don't worry.

lol let us know when you start playing this, i want to see how long it takes you to lose every penny
  • If anyone wants to see a donk overplaying his bankroll and get what's coming to him I'm on 20/40 table Herba on Party right. Sat with 1600.
  • meh, no observer chat, but i'm watching for a bit while i watch the gatti fight
  • OK, first hand I watch is a 4 way cap and 45s wins it on a board paired with aces on a runrunner flush for over $750.

Sweet mama, you gonna be rich.
  • Why are all the fish leaving? This game was unbelievably weak when I sat down, now it's looking like i need a table change or quit for the night.
  • GTA Poker wrote:
    OK, first hand I watch is a 4 way cap and 45s wins it on a board paired with aces on a runrunner flush for over $750.

Sweet mama, you gonna be rich.

Yeah unfortunately I'm out of position to the 2 really fishy looking guys that are left.
  • I'm watching too Mike.
  • 1 word

scottmac222
  • I'm watching too. Kind of. ;)

RAMPAGE!!!!

ScottyZ
  • lol. Well at least my $$ will stay with forum members...
  • try and isolate seat 4, i have notes...
  • Sorry Scotty didn't see you there.
  • Ooops i meant to spite raise your blind.
  • tks Moose didn't wanna say anything at table
  • It's always my goal to isolate the guy in seat 4. :)

Looks like we're minus one donator already that was to SW's immediate left.

ScottyZ
  • Yeah I thought about leaving the table a few times but i couldn't get myself to do it when he was there ( I may have lost every pot I played with him now that i think about it tough)
  • SirWatts wrote:
    tks Moose didn't wanna say anything at table

Didn't expect so. That's why I used Mike. Tough loss on the QQ
  • oops. Well at least you played a hand. Do you only play aces?
  • I'm guessing it was QQ again for Scotty.

I keep waiting for u2 to get into a hand together for some real smoke.
  • SirWatts wrote:
    oops. Well at least you played a hand. Do you only play aces?

So far, yes. :)

ScottyZ
  • Big pairs are bad luck for u guys.
  • GL Scotty, I didn't much care for my seat but you've got a pretty good one there with position on vanh. If anyone is interested:

120 hands -$138 -2.88 BB/100

I more or less broke even... :D
  • Thanks & gg. Or whatever you're supposed to say after a cash game instead of 'gg'. :)

ScottyZ
  • Strangely enough, as soon as you left Mike, the table emptied.  Maybe they were all sticking around to feed off you? ;)
  • lol nice