The $5 tourney that ended - Wed Dec 28th - Waterloo - RESULTS BOTTOM OF PAGE 7

:s::h: The $5 Tourney That Won't End  :d::c:

Date: Wednesday, December 28th, 2005
Time: 6:30pm, doors open at 6:00pm

Buy-in: $5.00 for 1,000 chips
Rebuys: $5.00 for 1,000 chips (must be under 1,000 chips to rebuy) UNLIMITED for the first 4 rounds
Add-on: $5.00 for 2,000 chips
Bounty: $5.00 for 1 bounty chip after the rebuy period ends (optional)
- you must have a bounty chip to be able to win other bounty chips

The champion will also receive 10 Bonus Points towards the soon-to-be-announced Keatsway Poker Series (KPS) running Friday nights from January to April 2006.

Links to BLINDS and PAYOUTS

BYOB/Snacks

1. "g2" Greg                 
2. "DrTyore" Mark
3. "TNORTH" Tom
4. "Zithal" Rob (tent.)
5. JohnnieH
6. Jeff C
7. Dave D
8. Larry L

9. Bob S                        
10. "stpboy" Shannon
11. "Shopsy" Jeff
12. "Wine Man" Larry L
13. "TwoThree" Braad
14. "beanie42" Trevor
15. "beanie10" Jason
16. "taylodan"

17. Jon T                      
18. "AcidJoe"
19. Aimee
20. "Redington" Tyson
21. "Psi"
22. "Quimby" Duane
23. "peteski" Pete
24. Will

25. "ziggy"
26. Abdul
27. Damian
28. "Prophet 22" Brent
29. "BlondeFish"
30. Matt
31. Michelle

Waiting List:

Limited at 32 players.

Please PM me an email address, directions will be sent out closer to the tourney date.  This is not necessary, but if I get your email address I can spam email you for my KPS tourneys ;)

Cash games and SNGs to follow the tourney... max buy-in/format/limits TBD.  Players need not be registered for the tourney to play in the cash games.  Post or PM to be put on the list.  Cash games will run all night if the demand is there!  :D

/g2

Comments

• Big E's in.......now I gotta clear it with the wife. :D
  • Rebuys? I LOVE REBUYS!

I'm in
  • Put me tentatively down. I *should* be back in town by then.

One question... is the bounty chip optional?
  • Good question Rob... I knew you would find an imperfection in my post ;) I tried so hard!

The bounty chip is optional.  The only way you can win another player's bounty chip is to have one of your own.  If a player who has a bounty chip is knocked out by a player who did not buy a bounty chip, that player keeps their chip.  A little consolation for getting knocked out.

/g2
  • Sign me up, bounty chip and all.

JohnnieH

ps...Greg I noticed that your post doesn't say BYOB....can I still BYOB and get SFed? I love unlimited $5 Rebuys...................
  • Hey Greg, can you add the 4 of us from Milton to the list, myself Jeff C, Dave D, Larry L, and Bob S? Hopefully Shannon will be in. I would love another shot at him heads up. Jeff....
  • g2 wrote:
    Links to BLINDS and PAYOUTS

BYOB/Snacks

1. "g2" Greg
    Go nuts Johnnie! It's been in there all along.

/g2
  • compuease wrote:
      Hopefully Shannon will be in. I would love another shot at him heads up.  Jeff....

Well, you've got half of your wish Jeff. Count me in! Now for both of us to make it heads up...See you there.

stp
  • stpboy wrote:
    compuease wrote:
      Hopefully Shannon will be in. I would love another shot at him heads up.  Jeff....

Well, you've got half of your wish Jeff.  Count me in!  Now for both of us to make it heads up...See you there.

stp

Oh yea, I guess that's not exactly a forgone conclusion is it? At least for me anyways... We all know you'll be there! If I don't see you before XMAS have a gr8 one!
  • I"ll donate a 5 or 4
  • Put me down.

Sounds like a good night.
  • Yup, I've got a couple of $5. bills that have been collecting dust. I'm in! Unlimited re-buys..........my kind of game. I'm considering putting a $10. bounty on STP. We must continue to test his skills! I'd consider bank rolling Trevors son for this one.
    The " Wine Man " - Larry L.
  • Count me ALL IN! oh ya and I will go ALL IN 1st Hand BLIND!
  • Wolffhound, as the first player (and the only so far :rage:) to PM me your email address ... your add-on is on the house!  Next player to PM me their email address will receive a $2 discount on their add-on.  That's a free coffee!

Sending out an email with directions will be much easier than sending PMs.  Thanks

/g2
  • Did I win the free coffee? Jeff..
  • I got the prize! I got it! YES!

$2 off. What am I going to build? Hmmmm
  • I got the prize!
    Confirmed.

I kind of want to give Shannon a prize for sending me his home address (?)... oh wait... you cracked my aces at Shopsy's AND stole my wild card seat for Bristol... you are so cut!

:spam:

/g2
  • Admit it! I totally outplayed you when we were both ALL IN preflop with my 9's and your aces!!!
  • stpboy wrote:
    Admit it! I totally outplayed you when we were both ALL IN preflop with my 9's and your aces!!!
    :'(  It's true... you called for a 9 louder than I called for an ace.

I am a terrible terrible poker player.

At least I'm better looking!!!

/g2
  • Man flirting alert!

Man flirting alert!
  • Man flirting alert!

Man flirting alert!
    And we now have one more open seat ;)

/g2
  • Is that cuz I'll be sitting in your lap big guy?
  • So I'll be sending out two sets of directions.  One for guys who don't want to sit in my lap... and a set of directions AWAY FROM MY LAP for Flint!

Get those email addresses in  :spam:  ;)

/g2
  • Larry L. wrote:
    I'd consider bank rolling Trevors son for this one.
    LOL - should I reserve 1 seat or 2 Larry?
  • Interesting set-up, I'll give it a try.
    Count me in.
    I will need direction of course!
    I may have 2 more players.
    I will let you know

Taylodan
  • taylodan wrote:
    Interesting set-up, I'll give it a try.
    Count me in.
    I will need direction of course!
    I may have 2 more players.
    I will let you know

Taylodan

One more person to add to the list.
    Jon T

Thanks
  • Trevor's oldest son Jason has been added to the list.

Disclaimer: if you lose to a 10-year-old it is your own fault. No Refunds!!!

He's 10, right Trevor?

/g2
  • TwoThree wrote:
    Count me ALL IN! oh ya and I will go ALL IN 1st Hand BLIND!

As I promised.. I call

Mark
  • g2 wrote:
    He's 10, right Trevor?
    Yes, and he does ok before 10pm :) . I've got a few buy-ins covered for him, and a couple guys last night are also helping bankroll him :) , so it sounds like he's going to be pressured into loose play and flooding the table :) - hope I'm sitting with him!