West Side Poker Club The Re-buy Tournament you asked for...

Tournament November 12th Buy – in 60.00 (70.00 for all walk-up’s) 1 re-buy for 60.00

Many have asked if West Side Poker Club has considered going to two tournaments a month. As it turns out, we are able to secure another date in November before out Shoot Out tournament begins on the 19th.

Therefore if we can secure 50 pre-registered guests by November 05th we will have a tournament on November 12th. It will be a 60.00 buy-in with one re-buy during the first two hours. We will still be able to accommodate 144 players. The cost will be 60.00 for all pre-registered players and 70.00for all walk-up’s. Each player will start with 2500 in chips, blinds will start at 25/25 and go up every 30 minutes. We will reserve the right to change the blinds to 15 minutes levels after the break. Re-buys will cost 60.00 for the same amount of chips 2500. You must be out of chips completely in order to re-buy.  You can PM or send me an email at westsidepokerclub@rogers.com

Prophet 22

Comments

• Always scheduling these on my Production implemenation days at work. :( Actually... what time does this start up at? I may be able to make it, though I may be late..
  • Hey where is the west side poker club located?
  • Dnitty,

I believe this tournament is going to be held halfway between guelph and kitchener/waterloo.

Brent,

Sign me up!
  • Sign me up for the 19th one for sure lol, but I cant make it to the 12th one,,,,But I really want to....but I just cant do it.....
    Thanx
  • Sorry about that. Registration and seating assignments at noon and shuffle up and deal is at 1:00 pm. If a player knows they will be late and make arrangements with me I can blind them in.

Prophet 22
  • Brent
    Do you have a list started for Nov.12 ? Put me on it. Take care. Talk soon.
    Larry L.
  • Yes you are on the list.

Brent
  • Hello Brent,

Could you please add Dave W. and Mario C. to the November 19th tourney.

Thanks,

2BULLETS
  • Thanks Jeremy done.
  • i would like to play on the 12th
  • i should be there brent, however my sister is gone so I'll need a ride so put me down for two spots again. thx :D
    Also anyone from B-town post and we'll try to get a carpool going :D:D
  • I'm playing, but can someone tell me where the game is located? :D
  • wherewill this be held brent any more room if there is any room let me know thanks will there be any cashgames going on after thanks Hollywooods
  • Brent's computer is down for the time being so any questions you can post on the forum or you can PM me nd I will try to respond to the as soon as possible.

Cameron
    West Side Poker Club
  • Add me and Aimee to the list. It looks like we can play.
  • Add me to the list, please.
  • I can probably drive a couple guys from Waterloo. 12th & 19th

/g2
  • Can I be put on the list pls?
    Thanks

Denis
  • hey by teh way I want in...
  • Brent
    Is the 12th. a go? Please post a confirmed players list so we know whats happening. Let me know ASAP.
    Thanks.
    Larry L.
  • Saturday is a go if you have any questions you can pm me or e-mail me @ westsidepokerclub@rogers.com

Cameron
    WSPC
  • Cam
    What time does it start? Still looking for a confirmed players list.
    Thanks.
    Larry L.
  • 1Pm ame as always I am trying to get one together Brent is much better at this computer thing than me

Cameron
    WSPC
  • brent, i'm really sorry to have to do this, but kevin and I have to work, neither of us will be able to make it

stupid work..............i mean, do i really need to eat?>

Johnny
  • is this at the same place as the last 2? let me know
  • Can you throw down one of my buddies? name is Jay C.
  • Done deal Brad. Yes it is Happy at the same place.

Cameron
    WSPC
  • Anyone who needs directions please let me know. As ypu can see I have my compter back. It should be a good day day with 60 people idicating they are coming.

Brent
  • Welcome back Brent. So it's a go at 1 pm at the same spot as the last 2 tourney if I understand everything correctly?