Friday Night 1/2 NL @ The UNIT!

2»

Comments

• Looking for a 1/2 NL game on Friday Night?? Come check us out at The UNIT!! Action starts at 8pm!
  • Update for Jan 13th!

Friday is rolling around again! The tables have been packed lately so dont miss your chance to enjoy some action packed 1/2 NL. Our jackpot sits at a record high over $4000 so come take your shot at some big payouts!

The game starts approx. 8pm, if you need any info regarding the game don't hesitate to give us a call at 647.829.8648

Thanks,
    The Unit
  • Update for January 20th!
  • Update for January 27th

Hi Everyone,

The Action starts approx. 8pm and will go on all hours of the night.

Congrats to Frank who hit a straight flush last Friday paying him $1050 on the spot! Come check out our progressive jackpot, you could be the next big winner!

Thanks,
    The Unit
  • Update for Feb. 3rd!
  • If I don't hit the Unit Special soon I'm gonna quite poker forever !!! Haha, just kidding, but I'm not leaving that table till the steal wheel is mine! Jesus, I even find myself online playing 2,4 Clubs thinking I'm still at The Unit.. lol

See you guys tonight
  • Update for February 10th.

Last game we payed out over $400 in bonuses! Be the next one to hit the jackpot.

See you at the tables..

The Unit
  • Sorry about the last post, can you reserve 2 spots for Charlie and Freddie we should be there about 8:30 pm.
    Thanks
  • ok, so what if it was online and not at the actual UNIT.

4 :h:5 :h: in 3rd UTG, limped, 4ways to see the flop of A :h:2 :h:3 :h:

didn't make much as the only other :h: out there was the J. a 4th :h: hit the river and he bet I raised but not too too much, he called.

Ship the bonus guys...
  • Hey SOS,

Wow that's quite the hand you got there, those low suited connectors are golden! We're glad to hear that you won a pot because of The Unit. Since we like your hand so much, bring in a printed copy of the hand history of that particular hand and we'll give you $50 to play with at your next session!

Cheers,
    Jay
    The Unit
  • Friday - Feb 24th

As always, The Unit will be hosting our regular 1/2 NL game on Friday. Fridays have been so action packed lately that last week's game started at 8pm on Friday and went until 5:30 pm on Saturday. Come check out the action on Friday Nights.

2 Straight Flushes were Hit last week. Congrats to Mitchel and Gerry. But the Jackpot still remains over 2000!!! Come hit a Unit Special and earn 1500!!! :D

Snacks and refreshments will be served on us by our lovely hostess.

We look forward to seeing everyone out.

The UNIT
    unitpoker@hotmail.com
    647.829.8648(UNIT)
  • is it this Friday March 3rd? If so, what time, where and how much?
    I can't seem to see those detaisl :< sorry.
  • Update,

If you need ANY information regarding the game, feel free to call 647.829.8648 and we can give you full details.\

Thank-you,
    The Unit
  • Action starts @ 8pm, last Friday we had 3 full tables of action! Come check out our progressive jackpot. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the game, feel free to call 647.829.8648 (UNIT).

Thanks,
    The Unit
    unitpoker@hotmail.com
  • Update for March 24th.
  • Update for March 31st.
  • Update for April 7th.
  • Update for April 21st.
  • Update for April 28th!
  • Update for May 5th!
  • Update for May 12th!
  • Update for May 26th!
  • Update for June 2nd!