Friday Night 1/2 NL @ The UNIT!

The Unit will be hosting a 1/2 No Limit game starting at approx. 8pm tonight.  As always food and drinks will be on the house.

Feel free to give us a call anytime with any questions or concerns about our game or location.

Thanks,
The Unit

Comments

• Unit,

I'm bringing a few guys tonight, do you still give out referrals?
  • Absolutely, our Refer-A-Friend promotion is always in affect. Feel free to PM or e-mail for details.

The Unit
  • where is this game? what's the min/max buy in? how many people do you usually get?
  • Hi SpecialK,

The min is 50 max is 200 on Fridays we usually have 2-3 tables, if you would like directions to our place feel free to give us a call at 647.829.8648.

Thanks,
    The Unit
    theunit2@hotmail.com
  • wut city are
  • We are in North York, Toronto.
  • Update!

November 4th, 2005

Call for details.

The Unit
  • Weekly Update..

Games start at approximately 8pm as usual and food/drinks will be served by the house.

See you everyone tomorrow night.

Thanks,
    The Unit
  • Im baaaCk!
    Long time no see guys, been away on business. John, Marty, and myself will be there for 1-2 tonight, see ya.
  • Sounds good. See you guys tonight!
  • Weekly Update.

Last Friday was full of action all night! Looking forward to seeing you all this Friday.

Thanks,
    The Unit
  • I'll be in a little later tonight guys.
  • Weekly Uodate!

Thanks to everyone who come on Fridays, last week we had two tables of 1/2 NL Action till the early morning!

See you all Friday night.

The Unit
  • Update for December 9th

Our 1/2 NL game starts approx. 9pm, last week's game went till early Saturday morning. Great turn out of 2 full tables.

See everyone tomorrow night.

Thanks,
    The Unit
  • Yep. I was actually there last night.

Great game... great service. I would come again this week if I can brush off my girl :)

The Unit, you should come down to my next tourney. You know I'm down for your 1/2 games too!
  • Yea, I know..... I was there till the end last week! lol. Im in tonight, as long as your hostess done with exams! :D See you tonight fellas.
  • Sounds good buddy. See you tonight.

The UNIT
  • Update for December 16th

Hi Players,

The Unit will be hosting our 1/2 NL game starting approx. 8pm. Food and drinks are served on the house served by our lovely hostess. Last Friday was jammed packed with action going till early Saturday morning.

Our progressive jackpot is continuously growing, come try out your luck by hitting one of our Jackpot hands!

Thanks everyone,
    The Unit
  • Yes the jackpot hands are nice to hit.

I made the very sly move of getting all my chips in with 66 the other night versus AA and of course hit the quad 6's on the flop.
    I'm not sure why the guy called preflop with just the AA :D.......I am :fish:

Seriously though, this is a well run club with friendly owners and staff and I would recommend it to anyone.
  • The Jackpot is great. Especially when you're getting smoked and hit a big hand. About a month back I was playing and getting KILLED all night :rage:. Then my miracle inside straight flush hit on the river!!! Payed me like $1150 on the spot, can't complain about that.
  • Thanks for your kind words guys, we're always trying to make The Unit a comfortable and fun place to play poker.

See you all tonight!
  • That Unit Bike is getting teased lately, I HAVE TO HIT IT! Should be there early tonight boys.
  • Hey Guys,

Jackpot is now at 2800$!! Come hit it!

December 23 - Friday is here again, after you're done with all the last minute christmas shopping.....come down for some 1/2 NL Action.  We look foward to seeing you.

The UNIT
  • The jackpot is sooooo inviting.

Twice on Tuesday night I flirted with a Royal Flush, which pays 50% of the jackpot, all I needed both times was the :jd . And once I flirted with the Unit Special, A-5 sooted.
  • I agree, it is very inviting. Specially considering that a unit bike would cut Christmas expenses in half!

New strategy for the night: folding everything except unit bike prospects. Jeez, how much will I dump chasing it?!

See you tonight everyone.

:ac :2c :3c :4c :5c
  • Well guys...Christmas came and went..and the Jackpot is still alive! :D  Maybe you can cut New Years expenses in Half. LOL

Just a reminder that Tomorrow is 1/2 NL Friday Night @ The UNIT.  Last week's game went until 10am Saturday morning. This week should be action packed as well.

As always, snacks and refreshments will be served by our lovely hostess and we look forward to seeing everyone out on Friday Night.

The UNIT
    unitpoker@hotmail.com
  • :c: :d: BUMP! :s: :h:
  • Update for Jan 06!

Friday is rolling around again! The tables have been packed lately so dont miss your chance to enjoy some action packed 1/2 NL.

Our jackpot sits at a record high (4020!) :D right now so come take your shot at some big payouts!

The Maple Leafs Game, only seen on Leafs TV, will be playing on the big screen! As always, snacks and refreshments will be served by our lovely hostess! We look forward to seeing everyone out this friday night!

The UNIT
  • :c: :d:BUMP! :s: :h: