Team Canuck BLOG Sep 24

2»

Comments

• all_aces wrote:
    Great username Rob.  GL 2 all.

Took me along time to think of it. LOL

My name on Supreme is T.A. Beaver ( just slightly stolen!)
  • Blessed be the beaver. And, blessed that play under the beaver's name.
  • Magithighs out. His KK can't beat JJ.
  • Sorry Magithighs

Too lucky...

with the JJ...
  • It has been DAY OF THE UNDERDOG.

I have seen more bad beats this tournament than I can recall seeing any other time.
  • ScottyZ is out

88 can't beat AA
  • Where's MY bad beat?

;)

I had a great start, but I was on life support since the middle rounds when I lost a couple of nearly coinflip hands, AKs losing to 44, and a flopped set of 5's losing to Qs Js with the flop As Ks 5x.

Nice tourney, and thanks for organizing it there Dave (aka The Most Rev. Beaverlove).

ScottyZ
  • Ralph is out.

11 left. Bob still in. A team canuck player might make the money!
  • Final table is...

edson99
    KevTheMac
    ths0511
    cowboybill55
    EB1973
    Roughstock05
    Witchdrpoker
    bemore
    turniptruck
    devo_25ca

A team canuck player made the money!
  • Rouchstock05 out in 10th.

His AQ beaten by AJ.

Arg
  • turniptruck out in 9th.

His K6 fails to suck out against cowboybill55
  • ths0511 out in 8th. His KQ can't beat AK
  • EB1973 out in 7th.

Witchdrpoker with an ugly beat. A-T v A-2 and the doctor goes runner runner bike to eliminate EB
  • Edsen99 out in 6th.

Missed the hand
  • witchdrpoker out in 4th. K6 no improve against A5
  • KevTheMac 3rd
    Bemore 2nd
  • devo25_ca wins. KK v A2.
  • Congrats all.

Sit-n-go tomorrow at 2 PM EST for a $1000 entry into Paradise Masters IV on Jan 15 for the final table players.

See you on Oct 29 for the next one.
  • Thanks Dave,

Thanks for organizing this. Great tourney... and nice touch with the 15 minute rounds.

Devo_25Ca

(Black99)
  • Black99 wrote:
    Sorry Magithighs

Too lucky...

with the JJ...

No worries -- it was exactly what I wanted to happen -- up until the turn.  Ouch.  What really, really peeved me is that they had to toss you the case jack on the river, just in case I had ANY thoughts of making the flush.

It was  fun -- until that last jack.

Cheers
    Magi
  • Dave...something has gone screwy with the final table sit'n'go for the Masters seat.  No one could register and now it has been cancelled.  I wasn't credited for my bounty of Fast Willy either.
  • not sure what hapened?

Cancelled?
  • Just talked with Dave...he says Paradise has dropped the ball and he is working on it.
  • Well, don't leave us hanging. What happened???
  • Noting yet...it is going to be rescheduled when Dave can sort things out. We still don't have our bounty prizes yet either. Paradise has more importnant things today...I think they gave out the million dollars in their freeroll today.
  • I have "spoken" to Steve. Hopefully all ten finalists will soon be getting an email that will give a few date/time options for the $1000 freeroll within the next week.

Sorry, this mess is my fault. I sent the reminder email to the wrong address.
  • The Sit'n'go went tonite.....and I squeaked out a very hard fought victory. Thanks for the opportunity to play in the Masters, Dave!!!! :D
  • Way to go, Dave! Good luck in the Masters, man.