$200 freeroll for PokerForum.ca members only August 23rd @ 9pm

13»

Comments

• awesome game Scotty. Well played...both for the freeroll and the CNPL qualifier. Looking forward to the next one!
  • Crap... I get 20th and just miss getting on the graphic. Overall, a little wierdness with the interface and the blinds were quite fast (I'm hoping the bigger money tournaments aren't as aggressive) but it turned out ok.

BTW, I want to apologize for my stupid plays last night. I had the computer sitting next to my MAC, where myself and a few companions were exploring the dungeon of Mauradon on World of Warcraft.

Good to see though that my Ace-crap pushed, called by Scotty's call with AJ propelled him to a first place finished. I'll expect $10 to be transferred to my account as a thank-you post haste.
  • You HAD to remind me of that, didn't you. Man, I just KNEW I was asking for trouble. OH, and Scotty, I'll take the tenspot as well, bud. Nothing like sharing the wealth, huh??
    :D
  • Ok, I finished 7th after playing very aggressively for most of the night. Uncharacteristically aggressive I would say. I lost when my AA got beat by KK, King on the flop.

Thanks for setting it up, nice to see some old faces.

stp
  • Good Fun.

I played a little foolishly with it being a freeroll and I got busted early when my 2 pr got beat by an A high flush.