$200 freeroll for PokerForum.ca members only August 23rd @ 9pm

Comments

• i'm in....gl all

i couldn't get my 'AAAsWILD' alias  :'(

'here fishy' instead
  • I hope you have a great game and finish after me!

That's very sportsmanlike of you.

I am hoping to finish after everyone.

ScottyZ
  • ScottyZ wrote:
    I hope you have a great game and finish after me!

ScottyZ
    Just finish after yer girlfriend and everything will be fine.
  • 73 with 1 minute to go!

Oh shoot.... I need to get my poker drink!
  • ScottyZ wrote:
    I hope you have a great game and finish after me!

ScottyZ

D'oh!
  • Nice table layout. Gotta do something to make chat work easier.

Thanks for setting this up Sloth!
  • pkrfce9 wrote:
    Nice table layout. Gotta do something to make chat work easier.

Thanks for setting this up Sloth!

It was a lot of fun, ty for the feeback. The idea again is to increase pot sizes and frequency!!
  • great time, even knew some players at my table.  Can't wait for the next one.

Prophet 22
  • sloth what are you playing as -
  • Dead Money wrote:
    sloth what are you playing as -

I WAS playing as mcvicar...busted out long ago (in 57th) I moved in with AdQd and was upagainst AK and QQ
  • well, i'm out...good game all!!!!
  • I am out too. Playing as TA Beaver.
  • Out earlier foolishly playing AQo.  I should read my own tagline.  I called the allin since I had much more chips in relation but was reraised and didn't listen.
  • Thank for doing this Sloth.... wooohoooo.... $6 baby...

I bust making a min raise from utg with 89 soooted... figuring everyone will think its a fishy rasie.... scotty moves in on me but I've got enough odds to call against a range of hands... but sorry no help for me....

Thanks again Sloth
  • literation wrote:
    Out earlier foolishly playing AQo.  I should read my own tagline.  I called the allin since I had much more chips in relation but was reraised and didn't listen.
    I busted out with AQ too! Hmmm...coincidence? Or does this hand just suck?

In face, I just busted out of a SNG with AQ again. Sooooted this time at least.
  • busted out in 8th with 88 vs KK. happy with my 8 dollar haul i think im gonna go play some sngs.

thanks for putting this on sloth i think this bodes well for the future
  • Thanks for setting this up Sloth!

One comment/suggestion.....move the pop up message that tells you to hurry-up off
    of the pot total - makes it's tough to calculate odds in that short period of time.

:D
  • It was fun.
  • Fun tournament, thanks for putting it on. Busted out in 6th but I must admit I was very lucky to make it that far. Congrats to ScottyZ on the win
  • Thanks Sloth! That was a fun tourny.

I finished in 5th, went all in as short stack with JQ :d: and gladly accepted my $16 winnings!

I look forward to the next one, it was fun playing against a bunch of familiar names.

And ScottyZ just took home the bracelet! Congrats Scotty, well played!
  • Great tournament! Thanks to Sloth for setting it up, and GG all.

The final results are attached. (I think. This is my first try at attaching something.)

ScottyZ
  • Thanks for setting this up Sloth.  How do I cash out my winnings?  :D  On second thought maybe I'll just turn the cash into millions and credit the pokerforum for making me rich.

Congrats to Scotty.  Well played buddy.
  • I agree . . .big thanks!!

I cant beleive I cashed let alone came in 2nd :)

What a great group of people to play against . . . good players . . no whiners . . poker as it should be.

Thanks again sloth :)

Gotta go check and see how I can spend my $36 at supreme poker now
  • Well done Sir Scotty. For those of you who dont know, Scooty also won the CNPL (Canadian National Poker League) satellite at the same time as winning the freeroll. He was two for two tonight. He will represent the CNPL this Sunday at Pacific's 100K guarantee 100+10 buy in event. The way he is playing, he cant lose!

Congrats again Administrator.
  • Echoing all the other posts, great job Sloth. I didn't place too badly either considering the competition. 13th. Busted out on 88 vs JJ. Should have known better. Oh well. Great job again. Can't wait for the next one.
  • Congrats to Scotty! Well done. With half the players gone he was still down around 2000 in chips. Good game of Patience!

And thankyou Sloth for setting this up.

Rob.
  • Oh and nice post in the news box.
  • Game was great fun, thanks for setting it up.

Put or called short stacks all in before flop 3 times with pocket J's 10' and 9's and lost to pocket A's each time. Finally built my stack up and was 3rd in chips about 2/3rds of the way through and had my A's cracked by the chip leaders 10 J off. I swear bullets will be the death of me.
  • HEY SCOTTY
    Good job buddy.

twofer tuesday really worked ini your favor.

GL in pacific.

hg
  • Congrats to all the money winners. You played well against a good field. Kudos!