Ladies and Gentlemen, Bolton Poker has officially re-opened their doors.

2»

Comments

• I would be interested but I am working :( Maybe the next tournament.
  • Just a bump and reminder that we could use a few more players  :D

Hey Brent, hope to see all three of you there. Good Luck to all.
  • Hey Rob how do things look for Saturday. The tourny starts at 7:00 PM right.

Cameron
  • I would like it to start at 7:00, it will depend as usual on everyone showing up.

We don't have the numbers that we want right now, but we will hit at least 30. 35-40 would be nicer, for the prize pool.
  • And just to let everyone know that there will be side tables. 1/2 NL, and mini SnG.
  • Just had a couple of cancellations, come on guy's we need 41 players total that's it. Right now we are under 30.
  • Just a bump, and thought I would repost the info :)

On August 6th, we are going to send a minimum of 5 players to Westside’s inaugural poker cruise aboard “The River Gambler”.  On August 28th, 2005 at 11:30 am you will board “The River Gambler”, an authentic Mississippi River boat, for an afternoon of poker, dinner, and entertainment including a DJ and the musical group called the LATE SHOW. Go here for more info: http://www.pokerforum.ca/forum/index.php?topic=4050.15

And here’s how…..The Pearson Pub's Private Bar....6355 Airport Rd., (Econolodge Hotel)

47 players minimum, $120 buy-in, with two $50 rebuy’s (within first 4 rounds, must have less than $501 in chips).

Each player will start with $3000 in chips and rebuy’s will receive $1500.

Doors will open at 6:00 p.m. Dealing will start at 7:00 p.m.

Please email me at info@boltonpoker.com to reserve a seat and get directions. We will have the Witch DR. in the house along with Josh and his crew and newyorkpoker.com
  • played in Kitchener tonight, talk was some of the boys were going to show up. Look forward to seeing you again.

Prophet 22
  • Sorry I have been absent the last couple of days. For those of you asking the event is still a go, and looking forward to seeing you all.
  • Just got back from the bolton boys event! Nice job Rob!

I will start with a big mistake I made. The dealer announced it was only another 650 to call his bet. I looked over and didn't see any chips left and said I call and flipped my cards over showing 99. The dealer then announced he still had a 500 chip left and turned came 8c He checked I went all in he said I have to call and the only card to help him was a J and it came on the river.

Then there was a break. After the break, I find myself at the table with the guy who won West Side Heads Up Challenge. He was in the small blind ands I was in middle positon and raised 1200 with K7h. The blinds were 200/400. This guy calls. Flop is rainbow 4 K 6. He bets 1000 and I go over the top all in thinking he has 22 33 55. He calls and shows pocket 4's. I am out and Lee wins.

Cam has his own bad beats. Ace 10 the all in the guy calls . They both have Ace 10 and buddy gets runner runner hearts for a flush. Ouch! Crippling him. Goes all in with 10 10 the next hand and gets 2 callers KK and QQ. Done like dinner in 9th place.

Great time hope to see you again on Friday night in Brampton.

Prophet 22
  • Yes I"m back and ONCE again Rob a very well done job. I play a lot of tourney's but I always love playing yours. Very professionally done. For me it was a tough way to go out..... 15 outs and none come but I knew I was behind when I went all in. Maybe I shoulda called cowboys all in with the open ended straight and a pocket pair to his cowboys earlier and then this post would be redundant.
  • hey rob...its jeremy here...thanks alot for a great time once again...im sorry the turnout wasnt what you were hoping for...but rest assured that all of us there really enjoyed ourselves and appreciate all of the work that goes into organising an event like this, and hey...i seem to have good luck at them. see you at the next one...and to anyone reading this...if you ever want to attend a well run event i would strongly reccomend terry and rob's
    cheers
    jeremy
  • Guy's, Thank you for the kind words, I am glad you all had a good time.

Once again, the numbers weren't there, but it is summertime and it is vacation month. That's O.K., we made it work.

Jeremy finished 1st ($1200), that's 2 for him, Armando finished 2nd ($700) and AcidJoe finished in 3rd ($400). We will be doing this again and once we have figured out when we will let you know.

Congrats guy's, and to those who did show, thank you, and hope to see you all at the next one.

Rob.
  • I am sorry I could not be there in the flesh to see it all, but as always, my crew handled Rob's event, and I would send out the reminder that if anyone needs a similar service, with regards to event planning and management, I put my crew "Holdem for Hire" forward, and use Rob and anyone of you as a reference.

Thanks
    RiverRatJosh

The turn outs will increase as the weather deminishes.