Bechtel Doon South Main Event!

Comments

• What games will you be playing in the cash game?
  • rtj3333 wrote: »
    What games will you be playing in the cash game?

The tourney won out so its a nlhe tourney, cash games that form will likely be. 25/.50, games tbd by players... Usually hold em wins out with some PLO bomb pots

Mark
  • Ok. You’d can give my spot to however is next in line.
  • Count me in please
  • Can you sign up Steve P please
  • Started a waiting list for the inevitable cancellations... Possible consideration for another table if I can figure a good setup

Mark
  • Thanks for adding me to the waitlist.
  • waitlist please
  • One week folks..

Let me know if you need the address or my cell for communications. Also if you can't make it or want in last minute the sooner the better!

Mark
  • Ya I need the address I think I was there few years ago just can't remember exactly where
  • Can you add Mike Tex to the waitlist please. I'm vouching for him. He's played at my tournament many times if you're concerned or anything
  • You’ve played with mike back when Al was playing his Cave game
  • Hi Mark, can you please take me off the list? I would love to join the next one. Thanks.
  • Put me on the wait list please.
  • Put me on waitlist please
  • Updated with "doors open" info... I should have pants on by noon... Feel free to swing by then. No guarantee pants will remain on.

Mark
    niks1
  • I will not be coming if you are not wearing pants. LOL.
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Updated with "doors open" info... I should have pants on by noon... Feel free to swing by then. No guarantee pants will remain on.

Mark
    niks1 wrote: »
    I will not be coming if you are not wearing pants. LOL.

Oh come on Niks, this is Mark we're talking about. It's just a normal thing for him...
    niks1
  • Hey all!

One more sleep! Just some quick notes for those that might be new. Again, message me here if you need the address. I have two cats, they are both unlikely to try to get outside, but please ensure you close the door behind you. BYOB / BYOS, and should the game (likely) go through dinner time, we can look at ordering something, or there are many options nearby. Please consume more responsibly than me. :)

With two on the wait list, if any last minute cancellations are happening, please let me know ASAP. Also, with a cash game to follow and the early start, wait list folks are welcome to come for that, though tournament players will get priority seating.

Mark

• Sorry, but I have to cancel.
  • Mark, my plans for Saturday have changed. Can you put me on the waitlist. I probably will be late, even if there is space for me. Thanks.
  • Sorry Mark, I'm out, sore throat and bad headache.
  • Well fuck lol.

Wait blisters pay attention!
  • Hello
    Could I please get the address
  • Glad I didn't come, Fyi I just tested positive for Covid. Sore throat and chest, bad headache, waiting for Dr to call me back
  • Cancel mmoose
  • $100 max PLO cash game about to begin
  • Is there a NL cash game going on?
  • soberaces wrote: »
    Is there a NL cash game going on?

There was... But if you wanna come play heads up for rolls.. It's a solid idea. I'm quite inebriated.
    niks1compuease