Hammer Poker Cash Game

2»

Comments

• Sorry, I am still in Lionshead, I do not see me coming at 7 pm. It would be 9/10 ish. I will give up my spot. I could come later and wait till someone goes out. please leave message for your thoughts .

I'll bump up @Card Dead to the last seat then. PM me later and I can let you know if a seat is open.
  • Just wrapping up dinner see you guys shortly - 730 latest!
    trigs
  • sooooo, update? fyi, I am still in hospital but feeling much better, on some strong multi faceted antibiotic, but despite about a million dollars (US) in testing, no firm resolution. My gut feel is this will disappear and we will be non the wiser.

In for the next one!
    torontotablecptToronto Pimpmartinmc13g2Card DeadBfillmaffTheCoordinator
  • compuease wrote: »
    sooooo, update? fyi, I am still in hospital but feeling much better, on some strong multi faceted antibiotic, but despite about a million dollars (US) in testing, no firm resolution. My gut feel is this will disappear and we will be non the wiser.

In for the next one!

Really hope that you get over all of this soon comp.

Very fun night. Not sure exactly how much @Bfillmaff bought in for overall, but cashed out for over $600 in the end so pretty sure he did okay. Definitely can afford some dog treats.

My (not so) favorite hand was a 4-way all in during the double board PLO round where my KQQJdd was up against three hands of complete garbage :p and I obviously lost both boards. Pretty sure something like 2679 scooped it obviously.
    Toronto Pimpmartinmc13Bfillmaffcompuease
  • trigs wrote: »
    My (not so) favorite hand was a 4-way all in during the double board PLO round where my KQQJdd was up against three hands of complete garbage :p and I obviously lost both boards. Pretty sure something like 2679 scooped it obviously.

2457 double suited. It was a solid Stumpler hand. One hand after Stumpler ended and we switched back to double board PLO. So I knew it was gonna hit ;)
    martinmc13trigsToronto PimpCard Deadcompuease
  • Official Double Board PLO strategy guide clearly states that because there's two boards, there's no way to lose. :neutral: ... I think I had T923 lol

Awesome game trigs as usual, thanks for hosting. Was really great to see you guys, and even better to get to play while I was down for a visit. Good times!

trigscompueaseToronto PimpCard Dead