6. @moose311
7. @DataMn
8. @Bfillmaff
9. @Card Dead

Wait list:
1. @g2 (8pm)
2. @PokerOverLord (10pm)

Please post or PM for a seat.

I'm willing to open a second table if there's enough interest (probably 14 minimum).

Comments

• *DEAD MONEY ALERT*

In.
    moose
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    *DEAD MONEY ALERT*

In.

Wait! What? You're in town that day? Nice man!
  • Just happened to be flying in for the weekend... nice F'n timing on the game sir!!

shit how long has it been... 3 years? Looking forward to it!
    trigsniks1
  • Been forever man. Can't wait!
    Bfillmaff
  • can you put me in please.
    trigs
  • Waitlist please.
    trigs
  • Me too please
    trigs
  • Please, please let me get better so I can attend. Would be great to see Andrew again.
    trigsBfillmaff
  • Waitlist please. I can make it for 8pm
    trigs
  • Come on second table!!!
    trigsniks1
  • @trigs please take me off the waitlist, I forgot about a prior commitment. Disappointed about missing the opportunity of catching up with @Bfillmaff .
  • woog30 wrote: »
    @trigs please take me off the waitlist, I forgot about a prior commitment. Disappointed about missing the opportunity of catching up with @Bfillmaff .

Okay woog30. Was hoping you could make it. I'll never complain about playing with Bfillmaff and woog30 on the same table 😉
    woog30
  • woog30 wrote: »
    @trigs please take me off the waitlist, I forgot about a prior commitment. Disappointed about missing the opportunity of catching up with @Bfillmaff .

@Bfillmaff shoves with air and gets called in 3 spots. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Catch up complete.

🤪🤪🤪
    Bfillmaff
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    woog30 wrote: »

@Bfillmaff shoves with air and gets called in 3 spots. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Catch up complete.

🤪🤪🤪

One addition, and wins vs all three with runner runner... Whining follows...
    BfillmaffCard Deadtrigs
  • @Toronto Pimp where you at? This will be a fun night.
  • Yeah Mike, I need 2 more signups or 2 more dropouts. Let’s go, man. 😉
  • compueasecompuease Admin
    edited October 2022
    I am so unhappy but I just don't think I can make this. Was so looking forward to seeing Andrew again, well the rest of you hooligans too. Didn't want to cancel at last minute.

At the moment it's all I can do to get from my bed to the bathroom, to the couch and back again. Testing seems to be non stop, Ultrasound tomorrow, diagnostic imaging at Oakville Hospital Monday and who knows from there. No idea why they haven't admitted me. I think it's because I'm old and they have written me off..

Have fun and I can just imagine how wild it would be if Mike could make it as well. Could you televise it please?
  • Comp, sorry to hear, it sounds like a rough go. Hope you feel better soon!

The swoop flights from Moncton to Hamilton seem to be running regularly again... I will be back!!
    Card Dead
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    The swoop flights from Moncton to Hamilton seem to be running regularly again... I will be back!!

Thanks Andrew, however you may not get invited back if you really do shove with air into three opponents each with sets and go runner runner inside str8. >:)
  • Would love to come and see Andrew but helping out with some fund raising for the Hospital for Sick Kids Sat night. Hope Andrew kicks all of your asses and takes a bag of money back east with him to buy treats for the dogs. 😜
    compueaseBfillmafftrigsCard DeadDataMn
  • Sorry to hear that comp :( Hope you feel better soon.
    Card Dead
  • Sorry you’re not well, Comp. It’s not the same without you.

On the other hand… just one more to go! 🤪

• edited October 2022
    9 players with 2 on the waitlist at the moment. Will need a minimum of 14 to open a second table.
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    Sorry you’re not well, Comp. It’s not the same without you.

Want me to leave DJ at home? LOL
    Card Dead
  • niks1 wrote: »
    Card Dead wrote: »

No. It's good to have players that donate to the game ;)
    Card Dead
  • niks1 wrote: »
    Card Dead wrote: »

I really don’t care where you leave him, just don’t bring him to the game. And my answer would be the same even if I already had a seat. Friggin luckbox. 🙃
  • Sorry, I am still in Lionshead, I do not see me coming at 7 pm. It would be 9/10 ish. I will give up my spot. I could come later and wait till someone goes out. please leave message for your thoughts .
  • We appreciate you giving up the spot as it gets some more dead money into the game... thanks!

Unrelated note... Glenn you're up!