Comments

• edited March 25
    https://www.pokernews.com/news/2022/03/ggpoker-and-wsop-to-launch-online-poker-room-ontario-40904.htm

WSOP.CA will also provide “a range of launch promotions and bonuses,”

You’ll be seeing exclusive WSOP rewards and tournaments

while official details are yet to be finalized, a live WSOP Circuit event is slated to take place in Windsor, Ontario in either August or September with WSOP.CA feeding in players via the virtual felt
  • Did anyone else take their money out? . I just withdrew my bank roll from GGPoker today? lets see what the new software will do . It sounds like it will be the same GGPoker software just tuned for Ontario players only.
  • MrCaspan wrote: »
    Did anyone else take their money out? . I just withdrew my bank roll from GGPoker today? lets see what the new software will do . It sounds like it will be the same GGPoker software just tuned for Ontario players only.

I don't have a lot of money on so I don't care. I am kind of interested in the satellites to the WSOP circuit event in Windsor though, so I figured I'd just leave my money on it and check those out once they start.
  • Yeah I had almost $500 on there so I can put money back if needed for the WSOP but the wsop.ca is not even up yet.. very bad communication on their part as to what is exactly happening
  • MrCaspan wrote: »
    Yeah I had almost $500 on there so I can put money back if needed for the WSOP but the wsop.ca is not even up yet.. very bad communication on their part as to what is exactly happening

Might not be there fault though. Might be government's issues. Also, circuit event isn't until August or September they said so still a decent amount of time away.
    MrCaspan
  • Just got this email:
    Originally scheduled for early April, the launch of WSOPca has been delayed due to unforeseen technical issues caused by a 3rd party software. The launch date has not yet been determined.

Ontario players can continue to play at GGPoker, including the WSOP Spring Circuit, up until WSOPca launches and accounts are migrated.
    MrCaspan
  • Nice, well my money is already out so ill just wait haha