Potential Poker/Siteseeing trip to east coast Summer 2022

compueasecompuease Admin
edited November 21 in General Poker Chat
Let's get some discussion started. Who may be interested, ideas of where to go, who to see, ie Andrew/JohnnieH... Playgound stop? Totally use our imagination...
Tis ok Andrew, I don't think we expect you to put is all up. lol.

Interest list:

Comp - in for anything up to say 10 days duration
Trigs - interested
MickeyHoldem - interested in joining us at Playground
djgolfcan and niks - interested for all.
Bfillmaff
«1

Comments

  • compueasecompuease Admin
    edited November 7
    Might like to also hit up a couple of golf courses I played as a teenager, I remember the Anne of Green Gables course on the north shore of PEI as being something else.
  • If you're stopping at the playground... Let me know... I'll make the drive down!
  • I am definitely interested but can't make any guarantees yet.
  • compueasecompuease Admin
    edited November 20
    I don't think any of us can until we get closer as to when, how long, where we go, what we do... Just trying to gauge interest at this point. See op for interest list.
  • Nicole and I are interested for sure. In for golf, for sure.
  • Wait, are you expecting the pandemic to be over or Andrew to be vaccinated by next summer? Or are you just going to drive by and wave through the hermetically sealed car window?
  • asshole.... If you can't say anything positive, don't bother..
    Toronto Pimp
  • How am I being an asshole or negative? I legit wonder how you plan to go visit Andrew when you obstinately avoid anywhere where everyone is not vaxxed.

    Do you legit plan to go there or are going to drop him from the itinerary?
  • When did I ever say I wouldn't go anywhere other than indoors for any extended period of time where someone isn't vaxed? I have an 8 yr old grandson who's parents are overly cautious (especially his mom), can you not understand that? I bet Fran does. Issue solved long before next summer as he will be long vaxxed before then. I have never been concerned about myself as I am likely much healthier than you.. I stand by my statement.. And I will take your chips at your xmas tournament, dibs on the same table.. :)@TROLL
    Toronto Pimpfolded
  • Moose posting something dick-ish? I don't believe he'd ever do something like that. >:)
  • edited November 24
    S'up CPF? Did you miss me?

    I left Red Shores Racetrack & Casino in March, which is not offering poker anymore. Before the pandemic shutdown from March-August 2019, it was slowly dying off anyways. We barely ever ran a cash game, even after a daily tournament. The pandemic forced management to change the layout of the casino floor to provide more space between the slot machines. They decided in their indent wisdom to move all the table games (BlackJack, Baccarat) upstairs into the poker room and thus, kill poker. I also believe that there are no plans to reinstitute the 'big tournaments' that ran a few times a year.

    I'm not sure what the poker situation is in Moncton or Halifax is now, let alone next spring/summer.

    However, there are plenty of golf courses, pubs, and other sites to see in Prince Edward Island! I would love to see my old "friends" from the good ol' days of poker in the mid '00s. C'mon out! I am fully vaccinated!


    compueaseToronto Pimp
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    S'up CPF? Did you miss me?
    Did too... You ran the best game in New Hamburgh as well...
    JohnnieH
  • compuease wrote: »
    When did I ever say I wouldn't go anywhere other than indoors for any extended period of time where someone isn't vaxed? I have an 8 yr old grandson who's parents are overly cautious (especially his mom), can you not understand that? I bet Fran does. Issue solved long before next summer as he will be long vaxxed before then. I have never been concerned about myself as I am likely much healthier than you.. I stand by my statement.. And I will take your chips at your xmas tournament, dibs on the same table.. :)@TROLL

    Yes indoors. So if we visit Andrew and play poker are you in or do you wait in the car?
  • compuease wrote: »
    JohnnieH wrote: »
    S'up CPF? Did you miss me?
    Did too... You ran the best game in New Hamburgh as well...

    Was there more than one game in The booming Metropolis of New Hamburgh?
    JohnnieH
  • compuease wrote: »
    JohnnieH wrote: »
    S'up CPF? Did you miss me?
    Did too... You ran the best game in New Hamburgh as well...

    Was there more than one game in The booming Metropolis of New Hamburgh?

    There was a least one other 'backroom' game when I lived there.
    Toronto Pimp
  • edited November 24
    JohnnieH wrote: »
    I'm not sure what the poker situation is in Moncton or Halifax is now

    Casino NB (moncton) has reopened but no word on the poker room yet. I did hear a rumor that it will be "soon"- but obviously that could mean anything.
    JohnnieH
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    Casino NB (moncton) has reopened but no word on the poker room yet. I did hear a rumor that it will be "soon"- but obviously that could mean anything.

    You are close by there, right?
  • Yeah, Im on the other side of the city... but it's a small city!
    trigscompuease
  • moose wrote: »

    Yes indoors. So if we visit Andrew and play poker are you in or do you wait in the car?

    I'll sit on the deck and play with Cleo, sounds like more fun than you.. >:)
  • edited November 25
    compuease wrote: »
    moose wrote: »

    Yes indoors. So if we visit Andrew and play poker are you in or do you wait in the car?

    I'll sit on the deck and play with Cleo, sounds like more fun than you.. >:)

    You know out of anyone on the forum, I am the one organizing and inviting anyone along on any kind of trip I think will be fun.

    I ask if we are actually visiting Andrew and you call me an asshole, negative, a troll, knock my health (after I was the only one to come visit you in the hospital), and not fun (after you coming along on at least 3 trips to Vegas). I don't know what your problem is.

    Whatever. Ungrateful dick.
  • Dudes, maybe we should take it down a notch.

    Moose, sometimes your comments, which I think are for humor, come off as offensive in writing to some people.

    Comp, you can't let moose's comments bug you. He's a pro level ball buster and always has been, but I believe he means well in general even though it's not always expressed that way. If he didn't care about you, he wouldn't be responding at all to you posts.
  • compueasecompuease Admin
    edited November 25
    Oh I know it's jusr Moose being Moose.. No issue with me, I just chuckle and you should too. Not sure who was coming along with who on Vegas trips.. Sort of mutual... hehe I even picked him up and drove him to and from the airport the last trip..

    And how do you know who is ball busting who? We have history. :)
    trigs
  • Just no fist fights at my next game (unless you place your bets with the house).
  • compueasecompuease Admin
    edited November 25
    trigs wrote: »
    Just no fist fights at my next game (unless you place your bets with the house).

    Odds? Over under on number of rounds?
    trigs
  • trigs wrote: »
    Just no fist fights at my next game (unless you place your bets with the house).

    No problem.
    trigs
  • Regardless of whatever you think of my commenting style, I wasn't resorting to personal insults. I don't know why you think I deserve that or why you think I would accept it.

    You think it's funny?

    GFY
  • as you said earlier, whatever....
  • as you said

    asshole
  • So are you going with us to the Atlantic? Should be a blast if we can pull it off..
  • I'm curious about the potential golf courses we'd be going to. I suck at golf, but I'm interested.

    I've only almost killed a guy by accident once on the golf course. He lived though (probably disfigured, but alive nonetheless).
    Falloon
Sign In or Register to comment.