Potential Poker/Siteseeing trip to east coast Summer 2022

13»

Comments

• Bfillmaff wrote: »
    trigs wrote: »
    @Bfillmaff still planning on hosting a game at his place?

if anyone was actually worried about my "status":sunglasses:
    Well certainly no worry from my standpoint, no restrictions here either. AFAIK.

Got no real expression of strong interest here so seems unlikely as much as I would like to.. I am however booked for ball tournaments in Wheeling, WV June 30-July 3 and Battle Creek, Michigan July 21-24. Other than that I am open to suggestions.

BfillmaffJohnnieH
  • compuease wrote: »
    Bfillmaff wrote: »

Got no real expression of strong interest here so seems unlikely as much as I would like to.. I am however booked for ball tournaments in Wheeling, WV June 30-July 3 and Battle Creek, Michigan July 21-24. Other than that I am open to suggestions.

Jeff, I would love to come on this trip…….. can’t go anywhere while my Dad is in hospice. Keep me in the loop and if my situation changes I’m in.
    JohnnieH
  • Completely understood Mike. How is your mom doing through all this? Anything I can do, even to get you (and her) away for lunch or something. Call me if you like..
    Toronto Pimp
    Completely understood Mike. How is your mom doing through all this? Anything I can do, even to get you (and her) away for lunch or something. Call me if you like..

When I get a spare second we will definitely go do a lunch……..

ej0ywd1ycvpg.gif
    trigs
    Bfillmaff wrote: »

I think @djgolfcan and I would be a maybe for this summer. Based on our vacation schedules, I think only the first week of August might work for us.
    JohnnieH
  • I'm glad there seems to be 'something' in the works. Please keep me in the loop. Better to email me, since I forget to check this thread:

p e i e v g u y AT g m a i l DOT c o m