Site suggestion thread

Comments

• Jeesh you guys are really running up the repair bill.... Nobody seemed to complain before about these little hickups...

Well maybe that was because no one was listening...

Nice work Moose on finding bugs and Steve for fixing them.. This place is really starting to shape up... I disliked the like fix because I would rather of had a "donate" button...>:D
  • compuease wrote: »
    Jeesh you guys are really running up the repair bill.... Nobody seemed to complain before about these little hickups...

Well maybe that was because no one was listening...

Nice work Moose on finding bugs and Steve for fixing them.. This place is really starting to shape up... I disliked the like fix because I would rather of had a "donate" button...>:D

I can create a "I'd buy that for a dollar" button!! :)
  • MrCaspan wrote: »
    I can create a "I'd buy that for a dollar" button!! :)

Must include boobies.
  • Is there no way to access the desktop version of the site on your phone now? I prefer having all the options available.
  • trigs wrote: »
    Is there no way to access the desktop version of the site on your phone now? I prefer having all the options available.

Thanks Trigs, I just noticed after I updated and fixed the like and it seems like it over wrote the footer that had the desktop button. I'll fix today hopefully. Sigh, it's like 2 steps forward 1 back but it's progress!!
  • Plus I'll have to find a way to add the likes to the mobile version!
    Plus I'll have to find a way to add the likes to the mobile version!

And images
  • Would the newer version of VBulletin (that we would have to pay for) help with adding some of these things? Maybe we could even bring back the games we use to have...
  • moose wrote: »
    And images

I have images on the mobile version. Like showing pictures in a thread as you are reading it?
    Would the newer version of VBulletin (that we would have to pay for) help with adding some of these things? Maybe we could even bring back the games we use to have...

There are some new features in Version 5 but some of these being asked for are just tweaks..
    I have images on the mobile version. Like showing pictures in a thread as you are reading it?

I think he means being able to add images.
  • You mean like this..

Posted from a real phone use BB10.
  • And while I was standing on my head...
  • Where's the option to add images?
  • Advanced, scroll down to manage attachments.. At least that's what it is on my BB.
    Advanced, scroll down to manage attachments.. At least that's what it is on my BB.

Got it.
  • I prefer doing inline images that show
    I prefer doing inline images that show

Damnit on mobile it didn't do inline it puts it as an attachment :( another bug!!!!!!
    Advanced, scroll down to manage attachments.. At least that's what it is on my BB.

Yeah but that's not in the mobile version.
  • some people that play poker?
  • Is anyone else noticing they are not getting emails for replies to a thread? I just noticed over the last day that I am not getting them.
  • lol, I don't want emails for replies.. I get enough emails as it is...

Oh and don't mind GTA, he is just GTA'ing..
    lol, I don't want emails for replies.. I get enough emails as it is...

Oh and don't mind GTA, he is just GTA'ing..

ditto..... I do not want them either. When I go on my comadore 64 I can check out what’s new but would hate emails all the time.
  • See what he did comp.....

now i I get god dammm emails

argh

cut his wage in half.
  • Is there a way to turn off all notifications on our profiles ?
  • Yep Go to the desktop site Settings > General Settings > Default Thread Subscription Mode > Change to none. Any new threads you reply to you wont get emails. For any existing subscriptions in that same section there is an option for subscriptions, click that check all the threads you wish to change or select all of them at the top, go to the bottom and there is a drop down called "Selected Threads" to change that to what you would prefer IE once a day get an email, none at all, etc Youll have to do that for each page or in the email you get unsubscribe using the link
  • BTW indidnt change any settings so email alerts should be as they always were. I just noticed yesterday that mine stopped!
  • I got one for this topic.
  • Emails working for me.
  • See i didn't get one trigs for the chip link you sent... Have to figure out whats going on! I might have missed out on those chips because of that