(K/W) The Compound - $40 Friday Night Deepstack - Friday, Aug 17th - 7pm

Event #5 of the 2018 Season is scheduled and it will be our first Deepstack event of the year. Note that there's a larger buyin amount. Here are the details!
Bristol Street Poker at the Compound presents...

:s::h: THE FRIDAY NIGHT DEEPSTACK - 2018 - EVENT #5 :c::d:
NLHE Tournament
Friday, Aug 17th - 7:00pm
(doors open at 6:30pm)

$40 Buy-in - 20 Min blinds - 20,000 Chips - 32 player max.
(we will accommodate more if there's interest)

$$$ Pay-outs $$$
1st place - 45%
2nd place - 25%
3rd place - 15%
4th place - 10%
5th place - 5%
(1 Table - Top 2, 2 Tables - Top 3, 3 Tables - Top 4)
Each player will receive 20,000 chips for their $40 buy-in. Blinds will be 20 minutes long. (We will give more chips if less than 16 players)

Late players: If you know you're going to be late, let me know and a seat and chips will be set out for you and you will post blinds and fold until you arrive.

The tournament will last approximately 6 hours. Seating is limited to 32 players with alternates. (8 max tables) Please reserve your seat in advance!! The final table will form with 9 players left.

Blind schedule, chip values, rules, etc, etc, will be posted at my place, or you may msg me for specifics.

As always, tournaments at The Compound are rake-free!!

Reserves:

1. Zithal
2. beanie42
3. EdTheTed
4. Moose
5. Moepol
6. King Mob
7. Origami
8. McCorpseCorpse
9. Kanga
10. DrTyore
11. TheRussian
12. labeach2002
13. Miswn Nathan
14. Miswn2 Graham
15. Miswn3 Dante
16. Miswn4 Will
17. ThisOrThat
18. hollywoods17
19. Masson
20. Eddy
21. Miswn5 Dylan
22. Miswn6
23. moodeyj Janet
24. moodeyj+1 Bob
25. DataMn
26. Compuease
27. ItsaMe
29. Magithighs
30. TwoSeven (late)
32. jackpocketeer

Alternates:

Comments

• Definitely in for this!
  • I think so.
  • Me please!
  • Where will your tourney be held?
  • Where will your tourney be held?

In Kitchener
  • myself and two(maybe three) of my friends are in. i tried to send you a DM but i dont know if it went through i just was looking for some additional info. thanks!
  • I would like to attend as well please
  • Yuliana and I are in.

Mark
  • In - for the win!!!
  • Sign me masson and eddy up thanks zithal
  • And your address can you inbox me thanks
  • Are you going to put hollywoods in?
  • Please add Janet and Bob. Moodeyj and moodeyj +1 previously.
  • With those two, we're at capacity. I'll see what I have to see if I can add a fourth table, otherwise I'll start a list of alternates, and we'll possibly go 9-handed to add a few more seats.

Cheers!
  • Please add me to the alternates list... Curious to see hollywoods again...
  • Me please.
  • Filled up 27.....

Just saying, to not discourage anyone - what are the odds of a 4th table? If we get the appropriate amount?

Mark
  • 4th table is confirmed! Just counted this evening to make sure I had the chairs and supplies for it.
  • In please
  • I am new to the area and would love to play in your tournament. I would like to reserve a spot. Please respond with details to attending the event.

Moe
  • Please give my seat to someone....I can no longer make it. That's what my wife told me.
  • 800OVER wrote: »
    Please give my seat to someone....I can no longer make it. That's what my wife told me.
    I will take a seat my wife told me to go

pm addy zithal
  • Please add “jackpocketeer”. He sent a pm
  • Wow...

Bristol / Compound poker is BACK baby! :)

Mark
  • Hopefully zithal can host a halftime spelling bee so I can show u guys how much I’ve apprpved. Bahahha
  • Rob, please add Jenn and I to the wait list.
  • Crazy awesome! Looking forward to a fun night of poker!!! I'm sure a cash game will break out at some point in the evening too, so feel free to stick around if you bust out.

Since we have alternates, I'll mention the Alternate rules that I'll be using for the tournament. Since not everyone may get a chance to read this, I'm going to go easy this time..

1) If you're going to be late and let me know, you seat will be reserved and you'll be blinded out until you arrive.

2) If you do not tell me you'll be late, your seat will still be reserved and you'll be blinded out, but you'll only have a 1 level grace period (20 minutes) to show up.

If you're not here at that point, your chips will be removed and your seat, and a full stack, will be given to the next player on the Alternate list, if there's an alternate.

If you then show up later, you may opt to take the next position on the waiting list, OR, if there is room in the tournament, you may still enter the tournament, but you'll be assessed a penalty. The penalty will be 4 rounds of blinds for each level you missed, or partially missed.

(Eg. You show up 5 minutes into Level 3, but did not tell me you'd be late. You get the option to enter with a starting stack of 18,200 : 20,000 (Starting stack) - 300 (Level 1) - 600 (Level 2) - 900 (Level 3). This simulates being blinded out, but is more aggressive than just being blinded so that it benefits those that let me know they'd be late)

3) Whenever a player busts out and there are still players left on the Alternate list, the next player on the list has the immediate option to enter the tournament with a full starting stack. (with the exception if they were late and didn't let me know, in which case see the above)
  • Will be at work late again, not sure I'd be able to make it for reasonable time. Can give my spot to an alternate