(K/W) The Compound - WSOP Warm-up - $60 NLHE - Sat, Jul 8th

2»

Comments

• Sorry for the delay in posting results! Once registration ended, 21 players signed up to play using WSOP starting stacks and blinds, and I thought it ended up being a really great (if not long structure).

There were a few early exists, some remarkable hands and also a power outage with 6 players remaining. (We played in the dark using only the lights of our phone!)

As the players collapsed to a final table, Labeach2002+1 Janet, ended as bubble girl and left 4 remaining. G2 exited in 4th after losing a ot when his KK got out raced by my J9 on a J-high flop. (TBH, I don't think I've consistently run that well for a whoel tournament)

Gottaget ended in third after a very long 3-way battle (with MUCH thanks to G2 for dealing)

In the end it was The Prophet vs Zithal with a chip lead over the host. After a come from behind run out that vaulted myself to a massive chipslead, Prophet pushed all in with KJ and I woke with AQ. I think heads up lasted only 4-5 hands.

I want to thank everyone for an awesome day of poker (even the cash game played through the blackout!) It was great seeing everyone and we'll make sure to add regular weekend games to the schedule.

Here are the official results!!

1: Zithal - $630 (46 points)
    2: TheProphet - $315 (32 points)
    3: gottaget - $190 (26 points)
    4: g2 - $125 (23 points)
    5: labeach+1 Janet - BUBBLE (20 points)
    6: ItsaMe (19 points)
    7: TwoThree (17 points)
    8: SeekTheGrail (16 points)
    9: EdTheTed+1 (15 points)
    10: gottaget+1 Mike
    11: Peteski
    12: labeach2002+2 Bob
    13: Blazin72
    14: waltsfriend
    15: magithighs
    16: 8Ball
    17: labeach2002
    18: DrTyore
    19: TheRussian
    20: Moose
    21: djgolfcan

I'll be starting a second thread for Player of the Year points.
  • Hey zithal hows things going I decided that im going to host a mini wsop main event structure tourney and I was just wondering if you could help me out on few things, how many of each chips do they use to start the tourney. my tourney im hosting will have 60 players in it so im also wondering how many chips will i need to buy for all the players to have 50,000. if you could help me out that would very much appreciated thanks.

hollywoods