Brantford $550 deepstack Jan 29

2»

Comments

• Great to see you comp! Hope the rest of the team are running better than we did....take it down!
  • Just got a text from Mike, he and DJ are still in, down to 2 tables.

Mike is about avg stack and DJ just less.
  • Go go go..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Ok now Mike just texts me that he hit a slot win for $1450 on break...... True degen...

I told him a true degen would have done that between hands..>:D
  • 15 left, only Mike still in, dj out... Mike has 60K, avg 95K
  • My elimination was almost as epic as yours comp. Blinds are $1200 / $2400 (300), down to final two tables, UTG + 1 raises to $6200, I have $36,200 and shove 9-9 - It folds to original raiser who thinks about it for a while then calls me with 5-5
    5 on the flop, 5 on the turn.
    Avg stack for the last 20 players was $67k - 6 players at my table had over $100k. mike was at the other table
    -
    Go Mike Go !!
  • And it was great to see you as well Comp !
  • Just before we broke down to 2 tables I got pretty lucky on 2 hands.... I really don't remember what the heck they were.... I went from about 22k up to over 60k when we broke. I gave them my classic rope a dope....... I fumbled with my chips a few times and showed some horrible pre flop calls so everyone thought I was a moron ...... till I wasn't....

when end we split to the final 2 tables one guy on my table (an older indian doctor) started crushing the table. I bet into him with a pair of pocket jacks on board of Kk3 ..... little did I know he had quads..... and yes, my read was so good I kept betting into him. ����

my bust out out hand was against Omar, I shoved 11BBs with AJspades into his AK off and didn't improve.

so.... I did play a slot machine around 8pm and hit for 1450 while on break......but then at 10:15 when busted I went back to the same machine and hit it again form $1600 more.... all in all it was good day .

Comp looked fantastic and healed up pretty quick and was great to see DJ, Neil and Mathers......
  • Nice run....who knew slot machines were a hedge to variance in the pokerz?

Great to see everyone..and thanks for the beer and lunch!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • My bustout wasn't too exciting. Down to about 18BBs. KK UTG. Min raise. 1 caller. 10 3 3 flop. Bet. Call. Turn brick I shove. Buddy has AA. No escape no matter how that one plays out (unless maybe an A hits the flop.) Went out around 32nd or so/90. Was great to see Comp, Pimp, DJ and PocketTwos. Yeah, best thing of the day - we're on break and Pimp says 'gonna play a slot for a minute.' I jokingly say maybe you can win your tourney buy-in. 10 minutes later he shows me his $1,425 slot win. Classic. :)