Brantford $550 deepstack Jan 29

Hey all
Whose playing? I binked the SS for the $550. Anyone planning on playing anyway, PM me if you want a small discount. Or I might just play if I have time.
Cheers.

Comments

• I won a seat earlier this month and will be there.
  • Hmmm. This may be a good warmup for the Fallsview classic.
  • Hmmm. This may be a good warmup for the Fallsview classic.

Darn toot'in!!

In addition, I owe you a pint!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Hmmmmm...... BEER. If you're looking for an argument pick a different topic.

see you there .....
  • Is this 30 or 40 minute blinds? And is it the same structure as the normal Deepstacks?
  • 40 min blinds and 15,000 chips to start.
  • Would love to play, just that $550. is well beyond my pay grade.. 40 min blinds and 15K, heaven...
  • compuease wrote: »
    Would love to play, just that $550. is well beyond my pay grade.. 40 min blinds and 15K, heaven...

Comp..... if you wanna play I will buy up to 75% of you......

let me know young fella...
  • Comp..... if you wanna play I will buy up to 75% of you......

You serious? How long does this typically take to play out? I know it starts at 11, but what time would I likely be walking away with the win?
  • Depends on how many people sign up. The $550 with 50-60 people should be done by 9-10pm.

With thy Christmas credit card bills coming in and people saving for fallsview WPT this could be an even smaller field of maybe 40 people....... but...... ya never know.
    Would love to play, just that $550. is well beyond my pay grade.. 40 min blinds and 15K, heaven...

Come on out Comp. Looks like I can play. Would be good to see you on your feet again...er...on the felt again. I mean, in the vicinity of the felt. Hopefully you won't be actually on the felt itself. :)
  • Will be there, likely 10'ish..
  • wooooohoooooooo

usually I roll in around 11:08 but I will aim for 10:30 since Dad is coming.

Anyone one else thinking of making the trip to Brantford ?

now I have to figure out which hat to wear. Maybe a fedora or a Tilley hat since the old guy is coming. Gotta check the hat closet.
  • I've got my black fedora that always guarantees at least a FT...

Plus I have to play some limit ahead of time to make my buyin..

Classy

• now I have to figure out which hat to wear. Maybe a fedora or a Tilley hat since the old guy is coming. Gotta check the hat closet.

...I'd like to see a Daniel Boone hat at the final table!!

I'll take whatever else comp would sell.
  • It is 12:45 am and I just thought I would check to see how many seats were sold for the tourney tomorrow...... she says there is 1 seat left.

holy pooop.

i hope Comp called in before me to sign up.

see you guys later
  • Sorry, couldn't sleep, just called in when I saw Mike's post but it's sold out. I thought the $550. wasn't normally a sellout... They don't even take waitlist. Was sure looking forward to seeing you guys... Maybe I'll come and play limit...
  • Crap !

this sucks donkey balls.
  • sold out!? I work during it but really, so 80 seats and sold out, with 8 paid whats that 20ishK for first?
  • Got very lucky, took a chance and came anyways. Apparently they opened another table this morning and I managed to get the last seat.. must be an omen.. sitting having breaky at the moment.
  • GLGL comp!

• GL all. Wish I was there.
    Got very lucky, took a chance and came anyways. Apparently they opened another table this morning and I managed to get the last seat.. must be an omen.. sitting having breaky at the moment.

Take it down Comp!!! We are all pulling for you!
  • Did you win yet?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
  • Thanks for all the wishes but not to be. High point was 24k. Lost about 6k having to fold on the river to a million draws that got there.
    With 17k flopped a set of 7's at 2/400 after Chinese lady who had me slightly covered raised to 850 with AQ spades. 2 spades and a 7 on the flop, she bets 1500, I raise to 4k with about 12k back, she calls, turn small card. She checks, I shove, she thinks for a few minutes and finally calls. Spade on the river and out I go just before 2nd break. Neil just went out, Pimp, DJ and Mathers still in.
  • That damn flush chaser.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
  • What, no updates?
  • Great to see all you guys again, thanks so much to Mike for bapping me and sorry for not at least outlasting you.. :) However I was really planning on moneying as finishing just out of the money is the worst. At the time avg stack was 23K and if I had doubled up I would have had 35k and be in a position to make a run. Thanks for lunch as well, you are just too generous.. Neil, real great talking to you after you went out as well. Appreciate your input.... Mathers, DJ, great to see you guys again as well...