Montréal Meet-up

2»

Comments

• Ok thanks. Strange how there are so many 2/5 games running and only one 5/5? You guys need to do a much better job filing tables. I was at two tables yesterday that were six handed for a long time and another table that broke. Seem to be a lot of empty seats at most tables.
  • I've just woken up... Will be leaving shortly... Headed to Montreal... After checking in, I should be headed to the Playground just after lunch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • I'm at the playground now... table 4... red shirt...

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
  • In case you didn't know already, SteveKerr is a boss. Goes deep in WSOP-C but finally busts late on Day 2, immediately heads over to Playground to late reg the WPT - makes it with just minutes to spare but regardless bags for the day in 7th/69 with a 96bb stack. Earned himself a nice day off in the process - Day 2 is Monday.

I'm a big fan of marginal decisions borne out of pure confidence in one's poker play - this counts. It would have been totally reasonable to just play Day 1c after a long and somewhat disappointing Day 2 at the Cas (where disappointing = not shipping the whole thing).
  • When I was through the 1-2-5 plo game was quick seat really unless it was just dumb luck and 2 tables with one the must move, now course that was still last week but even so.
  • mikelbyl wrote: »
    In case you didn't know already, SteveKerr is a boss. Goes deep in WSOP-C but finally busts late on Day 2, immediately heads over to Playground to late reg the WPT - makes it with just minutes to spare but regardless bags for the day in 7th/69 with a 96bb stack. Earned himself a nice day off in the process - Day 2 is Monday.

I'm a big fan of marginal decisions borne out of pure confidence in one's poker play - this counts. It would have been totally reasonable to just play Day 1c after a long and somewhat disappointing Day 2 at the Cas (where disappointing = not shipping the whole thing).

Go get um Steve. Kick some French ASS and keep up the good work.