PFC online league to live event (idea)

2»

Comments

• what are you guys thinking for target event?

WSOP-C? WPT? Brantford $550? Bill's Video?
  • I think WSOP-c or WPT Montreal. Specially that many PFCers are going there.
    Depending on how many players will join I will say a side event that is worth 330-365 like the survivor event $330 or the WPT event 17 freezout $330 or the WSOP-C side event $365 such as event 1,2,3,6,7,8.

Here is the schedule for both:

https://www.playgroundpoker.ca/springclassic2016

Official Tournament Event Details | World Series of Poker Online
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    what are you guys thinking for target event?

WSOP-C? WPT? Brantford $550? Bill's Video?

Target event should be winners choice from a short-list of BF-approved events. Not everyone can make the Montreal events, but similar buy-in events like Brantford and Rama are more accessible.
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    Target event should be winners choice from a short-list of BF-approved events. Not everyone can make the Montreal events, but similar buy-in events like Brantford and Rama are more accessible.

That is more reasonable.

Assuming we have 18 players: Total $990
    1st: $365 wsop side event or $330+ 35 spending
    2nd:365 wsop side event or $330+ 35 spending
    3rd: $260?

Is everyone good with best 4 positions of 6 weeks?

I have updated OP with interest and club ID
  • I'm in, send invite code.

What time Sundays?
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    I'm in, send invite code.

What time Sundays?

since a student and all i do on sundays is play with my balls, im free from 12 noon to 7pm. its up to the rest
  • 7 seems like a good time, im good with whatever works for everyone else
  • Sunday's are probably the worst day for me unfortunately. Would love to be in it. I think the $300 ish events is a perfect happy medium
  • sn1perb0y wrote: »
    That is more reasonable.

Assuming we have 18 players: Total $990
    1st: $365 wsop side event or $330+ 35 spending
    2nd:365 wsop side event or $330+ 35 spending
    3rd: $260?

Is everyone good with best 4 positions of 6 weeks?

I have updated OP with interest and club ID
    I think 10-12 players would be a better estimate. It's really tough to find a time that suits everyone.

Personally, I can't commit to 7pm on Sundays as it interferes with family Sunday dinner. 8pm would be the earliest I could do on Sundays.
  • and so the scheduling conflicts begin...

sunday afternoons are probably best for me. i'd rather not be playing on sunday evenings too late. saturday during the day should be okay for me as well at least good enough that i can make 4 of 6.
  • Any evening after 7pm can work for me. Would prefer not to play weekend afternoons.
  • Would Sundays at 2pm work for most people? ost tend to play the Sunday tournaments on Stars anyway, why not make this part of your Sunday tournament schedule.

Prophet22
  • Link doesn't work on tapatalk. Goes to a thread from 2004.
  • strange, working on desktop.

anyway it's just a link to another thread here. post is right under this one.
  • Hey Sniper - is the plan still to start this weekend?
  • http://www.pokerforum.ca/f8/official-pfc-online-league-thread-33390/#post399238

Just made a official thread for the PFC league. Keep discussion on this thread. Pm me who pays you so I can add them to the list.
  • Friend of mine is in - he'll make a PFC account before Sun.
  • I guess that tues or wed are out of the question
  • I already set a tournament, please register
  • I'm in if we have numbers...but...
  • Best way to get numbers is to commit, otherwise everyone else sits on the fence too.

Sniper did u PM everyone? Sunday is coming quick!
  • trigs wrote: »
    I'm in if we have numbers...but...

Just do a winner take all until there is soemthing else to talk about. The prize pool can go towards Brandford, Woodbine, Rama or save it for Montreal. I'd even be ok with the 10 million tournament on Stars, except that is next week (opps)

Just sign up Trigs and others!