We Are Poker Players - join the protest against Amaya.

2»

Comments

• In plain English, you have a better chance of "winning" against Amaya, than you do of being correct in assuming that Wetts is wrong.
  • Some weird news at PokerStars PCA:

- Player cashed in Event #4 but TD Mike Ward forced him to give prize back, until outcry from Negreanu, etc. forced PokerStars to give the man his money. #CouldHaveDoneMore

- As I posted on Facebook, Antonio Esfandiari has been disqualified from PCA ME "for a serious breach of tournament etiquette." Apparently, he took his d*ck out and peed into a bottle since he did not want to go to the washroom due to a lunge prop bet. #SplashingThePot

https://youtu.be/GfggIGUzLtA
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    - As I posted on Facebook, Antonio Esfandiari has been disqualified from PCA ME "for a serious breach of tournament etiquette." Apparently, he took his d*ck out and peed into a bottle since he did not want to go to the washroom due to a lunge prop bet. #SplashingThePot

https://youtu.be/GfggIGUzLtA

lmfao! heard that he lost a prop bet with bill perkins and had to lunge everywhere for 48 hours straight. not sure what the bet was though. damn antonio, no one wants to see that!
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Some weird news at PokerStars PCA:

- Player cashed in Event #4 but TD Mike Ward forced him to give prize back, until outcry from Negreanu, etc. forced PokerStars to give the man his money. #CouldHaveDoneMore

Reversal of decision this morning..

Two Plus Two Poker Forums - View Single Post - 2016 PokerStars Caribbean Adventure - Jan 6-14
  • trigs wrote: »
    lmfao! heard that he lost a prop bet with bill perkins and had to lunge everywhere for 48 hours straight. not sure what the bet was though. damn antonio, no one wants to see that!

He didn't lose. The bet was that overtime he moved he had to do lunges for 48 hours and he would collect xxxxxxx amount of money from Perkins.
  • Milo wrote: »
    , bedding Salma Hayek,.

never say never ........ Attachment not found.

there's hope for us yet.

If I win the Powerball jackpot this week Milo, I will buy one of these if your wife says it is OK.
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    He didn't lose. The bet was that overtime he moved he had to do lunges for 48 hours and he would collect xxxxxxx amount of money from Perkins.

Yeah you're right. Apparentally he won. Curious as to the amount but I'm assuming 6 figures. It is Perkins after all.
  • If I win the Powerball jackpot this week Milo, I will buy one of these if your wife says it is OK.
    LOL, email sent. If we were willing to swap for the $100K+ Fallsview BBJ, I think I can share the U$868 million cash with you. :D If the jackpot is not won this Wednesday, I'm willing to drive to evil Seneca before Saturday's draw to buy tickets for friends.
  • Email sent back to you buddy.

will be getting tickets tonight or tomorrow.
  • I haven't written here for a while. In the meanwhile we made a short video with comments on Lee Jones's interview.

Next in line - the results of the 1-7 January strike.
  • Read it. Lots of fancy stats but how much did total rake drop? That is the true measure of how much this hurt stars.
  • You guys are clownshoes.

A corporate representative went on record stating he didn't care what you did, and that in the view of Amaya he doesn't GAF about your boycotts. You can tell them they're wrong all day, but when the company states that the environment was better without the pros - what leverage can possibly be gained by lying?

You state you know a company/business is seriously in debt and then talk shit when they eliminate bonus programs?

This is what matters:

Amaya Inc, AYA:TOR forecasts - FT.com
  • Would be pretty stupid to expect Amaya state publically anything else. Well, they publically lie, we are showing it
  • Would be pretty stupid to expect Amaya state publically anything else. Well, they publically lie, we are showing it
    Do you know how the market and market analysis works? The link that Wetts posted, and it's publically available, are independent views, not something Amaya produces.. You are NOT showing anything as you have no inside information. It is only your opinion, and not a very informed one..
    Look I don't think it's fair of PS to change their rewards system mid stream either but as for the rest of it, rake structure, what tools they allow from a tracking perspective, etc., it's up to them. In other words, THEIR business model is THEIR business, not ours. They will sink or swim on the participation of the majority of their clients not a mere few trying to make a living off of THEIR product.

The golden era of being able to make significant money from online poker is rapidly coming to a close and if you don't see it you are only fooling yourself.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Do you know how the market and market analysis works? The link that Wetts posted, and it's publically available, are independent views, not something Amaya produces.. You are NOT showing anything as you have no inside information. It is only your opinion, and not a very informed one..

Actually our opinion is quite informed cause we have access both to their official papers and all of the rake statistics.
    compuease wrote: »
    it's up to them. In other words, THEIR business model is THEIR business, not ours
    No doubts about that, we are only stating that Amaya actually depends on us and if we unite, we would have enough leverage to dictate the terms.
  • Actually our opinion is quite informed cause we have access both to their official papers and all of the rake statistics.

Don't believe it, why would they make it available to you.. Someone's speculation.. That's not how it works..
  • We deeply regret that we are not bringing back any good news for the players. We tried our best to present both practical and ethical arguments against the SN/SNE cuts, but PokerStars is not willing to reconsider any of the changes.
    :
    -Dani Stern, Isaac Haxton, Daniel Dvoress
    :rage: WeArePokerPlayers, what are the next steps for the online poker community to take against Amaya?
  • PokerStars' David Baazov and other Amaya insiders hit with trading charges by Quebec regulator

That's what you get for mutating rebuys/add-ons into terrible full-rake re-entries! :p

rf2CHyq.png
  • wow that is pretty crazy. part of me hopes baazov is found guilty.