CAMBRIDGE CARD CLUB - Cave

13»

Comments

• compuease wrote: »
    guess I can do without making money tonight..

don't worry I'll be there too!
  • Any games tonight cash or tourney? In cambridge new here !
  • Bump for a good ol regular game.. Went last Friday with Snowflake (akd ddmilcan), Nathalie from Milton also was there. All three of us made final table. Actually was quite a fun time, mostly good players left at that point. By the end of first level I was at 40K from the 15K starting stack. First orbit, blinds 100/200, raise to 600 by everyone's favorite loose (bad) player. 2 callers including moi with AQ. Flop Q,rag,rag rainbow. Bet 1500, only I call, turn K, don't really like it but I'm not folding. he bets 2500, I call. River A, hmm, could he really have AK? Him, naw, he might have 8,2 for all I know. He bets 5K, think, think, think. Nope I'm not calling, I shove. He snaps turning over KQ... He was sure he was good... Cooler for him tho. Double up early. Snowflake and I at the same table until final. I was still around 40K or so and he was just a bit over starting stack with blinds at 600/1200 I think. His turn to go on a run... and a run it was, all the way to the win. Nathalie went out around 8th, I bubbled with 8BB from the BB when a short stack (Anna) shoves and big bully stack reshoves. I have JQ suited and think, well big stack can have anything but if he takes us both out I finish in the money and if I win I have over 20BB again, so I call. Not sure if I should have or not. Anyways Anna turns over 5,5 and big stack 3,3. I like this but Anna, flops a 5 and I whiff.. She goes on to finish 3rd. Still think it was right decision.
    I deal to the end, Snowflake and big stack HU, 1 double up and a couple of hands later it's over. Congrats Dave, guess my dealing skills are better then my playing skills..

We are both back tonight, anyone else?
  • Nicole and I are going this Friday. Hope to see you there.