Bristol Street Poker - The TV Show!

2»

Comments

• Practised my douchebag, made for TV outfit

bf19e918368916ef11643ce40447b228.jpg
  • Mark, you are going to need a ton of makeup for that head.
  • A stylish hat seems to be in order. A fedora, perhaps?
  • Hi everyone!

I just wanted to say thanks again for the overwhelming amount of interest for this project. I'm happy to announce our tentative line-up for Season 1:

DrTyore
    Moose
    Waltsfriend
    Folded
    Wolffhound
    ItsaMe
    Compuease
    8Ball

I'm currently waiting on one more confirmation. There is still room to help out. We're looking for dealers for the show. Ideally 2-3 people that can rotate throughout the night.

Obviously, it's not as glamorous as playing, but if you'd like to deal, we would love to have you. If you're available in the times noted in the original post, please PM your name, email and phone number. We'll be making final decisions very soon as filming is next week.

Cheers!!

Rob.
  • Good luck to everyone... you've all got a chance since I was overlooked!... Bwahahahahahaha! !!
  • Surprise! Ty's not the only one whose account still works...
  • Hi all!

Last call for dealers for the show. Please PM if you're available for the show.
  • Zithal wrote: »
    Hi all!

Last call for dealers for the show. Please PM if you're available for the show.

if i was even a slightly competent dealer i'd volunteer but i'm really not very good. if you are desperate though i'll be willing to do it.
  • Hey rob. I assume you got my PM I can't make the show..
  • Preview

21j2uaPNsXfxmp_uSNh_2Y0kIv3pS6prBN4NNluPPFE=w1166-h874-no
  • You guys clean up pretty well for a bunch of ugly bastards.

Looking forward to watching!
  • moose . . . you got a haircut for TV, didn't you?
  • Well, when you have the most hair at the table, you gotta show it off.
  • moose wrote: »
    Well, when you have the most hair at the table, you gotta show it off.

Likes like you went with the Harper Special.
  • When will this be televised? I don't have cable so will it be on the internets at all?
  • Would also love to know when (if?) this is going to air.
  • The show will run on Thursdays at 10:00 p.m., starting on September 10. The first 6 episodes are the preliminary rounds. The final table will be shown over two episodes.
  • I will wait for the book.
  • do you need colour commentary? i'd be willing to discuss how awful everyone is playing. >:D
  • I just saw the promo for this on Rogers TV. I'll be sure to watch. Also, if you're looking for people for next season, consider adding someone in their mid-twenties to attract a different demographic. I.E - I'm hinting that you should add me :)
  • trigs wrote: »
    do you need colour commentary? i'd be willing to discuss how awful everyone is playing. >:D

HAHAHAHA +1 if you need commentary.:D
  • hello sir I would like to join your games I hear they are great fun I live in Guelph looking forward to hearing from you