Poker 888 crashing like crazy

2»

Comments

• I didn't start until the C64 personally.

LOAD "*" ,8,1
    tarj8o.png
  • After you guys trolling this well, I have my doubts he will be back...... F U ALL.... nvm Trigs...
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    I didn't start until the C64 personally.

LOAD "*" ,8,1
    tarj8o.png

yeah I put some time in on the PET. so what you have one too.

I'm just taking apart the laptop so I can get guys that motherboard model and CPU so you can help me diagnose my crashing problems. haha what a bunch of non reading winners.
    jj6bk.jpg

wow you're really attached to the forum and have a lot of time on your hands. is this how guys back feed each other. I can't imagine you being successful at anything other than posting
  • welcome back!

your trolling definitely needs some work. i think you've come to the right place to learn (about computers and trolling).

btw, if you think adding text over a picture takes a lot of time, you may not know that much about computers.
  • almost 20,000 posts between you guys and nobody can debate or read.

unless you had a poker888 client
    unless you had a poker888 client that was crashing
    unless you had a poker888 client that was crashing and you solved the problem

there was no valid reason to reply. the first guy was the only one who added something useful by saying he doesn't crash.

everyone drastic fail

pic posting
    one liners
    joke telling

you're only laughing amongst you 3 which I assume is a regular thing here.

The other 99.9% of the members are all laughing at you.
  • who the hell is chaim anyway? the last knowledgeable person over 13 to eat you guys up ?
  • luvs2fart wrote: »
    almost 20,000 posts between you guys and nobody can debate or read.

i am up for a debate at any time you are willing. choose your topic, start a thread and maybe shoot me a PM so i don't accidentally miss it. i'll even play devil's advocate and argue the opposite of whatever your opinion is even if i happen to agree with you. i'm sure we'll still learn something from each other.

however, it seems like i will be having a battle of wits with an unarmed man. >:D

hahaha...no.
  • Best newbie thread since "Hi I'm Bill"

...You know we're just fucking with you, right?
    you're only laughing amongst you 3 which I assume is a regular thing here.

trigs wrote: »
    hahaha...no.

Perhaps we need a poll? If I could find the new poll button that is...
  • compuease wrote: »
    Perhaps we need a poll? If I could find the new poll button that is...

contact support.
    contact support.

fu support, for the following reasons.

1: Don't speak English.
    2: Never respond.
    3: If they do respond they tell me it's malware.
    4: Your computer is an IBM, has IBM ever made computers?
  • For some reason the cassette player keeps eating my Eagles tapes. Anyone got a work-around?
  • In all seriousness luv, since you are in Hamilton, why don't you come out to one of the local games and participate. Most of the guys are good guys, just jokesters at times... In spite of what you think we're not just a bunch of young uns... ;)
  • compuease wrote: »
    In all seriousness luv, since you are in Hamilton, why don't you come out to one of the local games and participate. Most of the guys are good guys, just jokesters at times... In spite of what you think we're not just a bunch of young uns... ;)

I'm not a big gambler. I play $5 tournaments with friends. My investment in poker wouldn't be worth the gas but thanks anyway. I don't think you guys are bad people, just not very effective.
    I'm not a big gambler. I play $5 tournaments with friends. My investment in poker wouldn't be worth the gas but thanks anyway. I don't think you guys are bad people, just not very effective.
    What the heck does effective have to do with it????
  • 888 software just sucks ... their support also sucks :)
    games are fishy but... you just have to see what are your priorities when it comes to online poker
    security vs traffic vs games vs software vs rakeback ...

you can't get it all :(
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    For some reason the cassette player keeps eating my Eagles tapes. Anyone got a work-around?

I think the new forum format was programmed on the PET. How can we play OURANOS!