Food bank Charity Tournament

2»

Comments

• Due the response for the last 2 weeks from players who are not members of the forum.We are hosting another stock the shelf charity game.I will be staking another deserving player game this week.Blondr Fish has offered to be our dealer and also play if we dont get 10 players.I also will invite a well known female player to be hostess.Anyone interested in joining let me know.:D
  • Good to see. I hope you get a good turnout. Really super that you are willing to stake someone.

In Georgetown? What day/time?

Buyin?

Good luck.
  • Meetup app is challenging to get the event description. But through the website it is easier. I would just post the info here because PFC members are clearly too lazy to do any digging. Just look at comp!

So it looks like Georgetown Thursday @ 7pm. $140 buyin?

Is bill saying he'll play or is that really Buddy? Using his Meetup group makes it confusing.

I'm not deserving but if you want to stake me it would make me much more likely to play. I'm not rich like corky. I'm local so I can definitely make it to the game.

Or give it to Mathers if he is available. He's a great guy who has some karma coming his way.

Here's hoping you get a couple more sign ups.
  • Only one spot left Bill has nothing to do with this event Buddy designed the meet up site and paid for it that is why he is posting there.Sorry all seats are gone now.There will be a waiting list available
  • Cool. Buddy's profile says Hi I'm Bill so maybe you can understand the confusion.
  • Yeah . . . have to agree with Greg. Having it linked to that other place, even a little bit is a turn off. and $140 is out of my price range, but that is irrelevant.