Another thread about phones

2»

Comments

• compuease wrote: »
    +1

Used to use the BB native app but recently have switched to Vlingo fwiw... Love it.. Not sure what it's like on an Android.

Hmm, never heard of any of this. Not sure I'd want to enter this realm as then people would once again be able to hear me swearing at someone. Texting appears to have reduced this problem significantly and reduced the amount of times I make a public spectacle of myself.
  • Hmm, never heard of any of this. Not sure I'd want to enter this realm as then people would once again be able to hear me swearing at someone. Texting appears to have reduced this problem significantly and reduced the amount of times I make a public spectacle of myself.

lol, I only use it in the car... alone..
  • One thing I really miss about my old blackberry (fuck I love owning a Blackberry, they rock!), was the feature that would convert my voicemail to text and send me a text message. Not sure if that was a Blackberry thing or a Rogers thing. Got my new Q10 (Jesus christ it's awesome, I can't say enough good things about it.) and it no longer does this. That however doesn't reduce the amount I love it,

tho.
  • Yep, it's a provider thing, Bell offers voicemail to text for $5. a month.