Bitcoin's creator

2»

Comments

• Hey, quick stats / math question

What's the sum of +1 Poker forum Canada + one anti-semitic fuckwad?

Mark
  • trigs wrote: »
    hopefully the smarter comp, milo, and whoever else you listed can understand your posts and explain them to me later. i often wish i was a lot smarter. i'm not comfortable with my current level of stupidity, but i'm lazy so...yeah.

Much study is required to reach this level of enlightenment . . . and Vodka. LOTS of Vodka . . .
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Hey, quick stats / math question

What's the sum of +1 Poker forum Canada + one anti-semitic fuckwad?

Mark

It probably = middle aged single bald dude that is angry as Fuck at the world, takes the internet way too serious and bee bops around in a smart car

Jus' supposin'
  • Welcome back! Good to see your ban has been lifted. I thought some people would be more upset..... I guess not.

Don't forget to resign yourself up for the forum games on Thurs and Sunday. Fed you too. ;)
  • Welcome back! Good to see your ban has been lifted. I thought some people would be more upset..... I guess not.

Don't forget to resign yourself up for the forum games on Thurs and Sunday. Fed you too. ;)
    No i don't think I can be allowed back yet. its not that easy, with another fulldisclosure, I am recently perma banned from 2 + 2. It's not that comp would be happy about that, but somewhat relieved (well i guess its not a surprise) that cleary they weren't the only one that took issue with my 'style'. I admit I have a problem with authority, but I used to think it was just because I was a 'rebel' kinda. Rather instead I just have some different views than what authority should represent so I naturally and uknowingly clash because of it.

That said, 2 + 2 is different, and comp even said to me one time, that other mods will be a lot harder on me, and I have learned the truth of that and the difference...

But I must say this, the players have been lied to about the game, and about the 2 + 2 community, they have a secret and I have uncovered it...

I don't have any poker friends, so I don't have anyone to stick up for me to let me talk, but recently all my posts are getting deleted and ive been banned completely..

It'll come out soon, the players are going to take back their game, and their global community...

until then people get to call me a crazy asshole!!! ^-^

I know a secret, people are in trouble!
  • Startles wrote: »
    I am recently perma banned from 2 + 2.
    Since I'm doubtful if you'll ever send anybody here your "truth" program, how did you get perma banned from 2+2?
    But I must say this, the players have been lied to about the game, and about the 2 + 2 community, they have a secret and I have uncovered it...
    Coincidentally, I am currently watching "The Secret." A couple of poker players have highly recommended The Secret.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Since I'm doubtful if you'll ever send anybody here your "truth" program, how did you get perma banned from 2+2?

Coincidentally, I am currently watching "The Secret." A couple of poker players have highly recommended The Secret.
    I can't find the site where I could post it and you could down load it from anymore. I can email it to you its only 3k kb or something. pretty small I think. You can also join dago bat cave and we can arrange it there. The app isn't finish so the solutions can be better. But it leaves the person with the questions 'what is this' and 'this' outlines the b ratio.

I was banned from 2 + 2 for a number of deeply related reasons that will be difficult for all of us to accept at first but its nearly a reallity now. This site has a video you can watch bitfrog.io

With the bitcoin technology players are able to create a perfectly uncooruptable peer 2 peer game that is not regulatable by the governments. This means in the next few months someone will be secretly (or not) releasing a model for the game that completely renders stars worthless.

I have been touting this to the players but getting banned by the mods. Who might pay the most advertising revenue on 2 + 2?

Recently the head of poker stars public relations joined the conversation to tell people I am crazy and not to listen to me...

more recently isle of man announced they will now start 'regulating' crypto currency (which is not possible btw)...

And even more recently stars sold their monopoly under the explanation that ???

We are getting our game back, poker has not ever boomed, this will be the first BOOM. every country in the world will be participating...poker is going to be huge..

I know you will all have reservations about it, how it will work, collusion etc. But what we must understand is these are all the problems bitcoin solves. We are lead to believe that the most secure games are with trusted 3rd parties taking care of everything, but we are about to face the reality that its a lie!
  • Ive written many pages maybe 100's on the new game, but its really controversial right now and just sounds pure insane. I admit it. But its really exciting and I can't wait until we are ready to address it as a community.

One of the secrets about poker is that 80%+ of the deposited monies leaves the game through rake. Players don't realize this yet because they don't properly understand the economy of 'rake'.

When that money STAYS within the game because there is no 3rd party to take out billions a year....poker will become more profitable for EVERY SINGLE PLAYER!
  • . This company will fail, but here is the concept, and why everyone is freaking out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-RmgOFvNII
  • +1. Were you "newdude" on 2+2?
    Startles wrote: »
    One of the secrets about poker is that 80%+ of the deposited monies leaves the game through rake. Players don't realize this yet because they don't properly understand the economy of 'rake'.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    +1. Were you "newdude" on 2+2?
    :) were you calling me crazy?

The problem is there are a bunch of peoples around there with keynesianistic economic degrees, and have a complete inability to understand the new economic model.

I acutally learned of it through 'ideal money' paper, when I litterally took out words like 'banks' and 'money' and re wrote 'poker sites' and 'chips'.

I've been arguing for the new model for a year and players have been ridiculing me so hard that I started to deeply read all nash's works (even stuff I can't understand). And while reading the bargaining problem, http://www.eecs.harvard.edu/cs286r/courses/spring02/papers/nash50a.pdf I was at pg eight with the two diagrams and it just hit me, that bit coin would be figure 4!

This was a year ago when things were very taboo in this regard, but now there are many players starting to talk about it.