Bitcoin's creator

I've been very patient, and happy to be, to take time off and to finally be free to come back. However I must risk my 1 chance, because I have something that cannot seem to wait, and I must run it by comp because he may be the only one I can find with the intelligence, wisdom, and emotional control needed to assess and understand this.

Make sure he sees it if hes still around here.

The whole world is looking for the creator of bitcoin. And if you read these 8 pages, you will realize that it is John Nash:

http://sites.stat.psu.edu/~babu/nash/money.pdf

Bitcoin was created by Satoshi Nakamoto, a pseudonym "I am nash Sato Koto"

He has set the technology up so that it will explode when the public realizes it. He has also re written our entire society, every fabric of it, with 100's of posts under the name Nicholas J Szabo.

The movie about nash is not correct, the truth is in 1955 he sent this letter http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/_files/nash_letters/nash_letters1.pdf

The thesis is hidden, its Nash boasting that he proved he cannot lose at encryption.

the nash equilibrium proves nash cannot lose as war/games Nash equilibrium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The bargaining problem shows the value of money in trade
http://www.eecs.harvard.edu/cs286r/courses/spring02/papers/nash50a.pdf

After these realizations nash started working for the government when he went 'crazy' and was committed for saying he was going to be the man that saved the world from the colluding governments.

When he was released he fled to the UK and Europe and came up with 'ideal money' when he tried to exchange his dollar for a better currency. That was 40+ years ago!

for 10 years previous to bitcoin nash under the guise of szabo has rewritten society in relation to this new technology. You all ran me off in a conversation that suggested that we don't need 'democracy' in the form that we have it. And now today there is proof and solutions for exactly how to do it.

It will take some time for our consciousnesses to realize it, but its already been done, and already been solved, we are now just waking up to it.

I'm sorry how I came across, I realized in my time off many reasons why I don't get along on forums. I've been living in the future to much in conversations, and so its difficult for people. I have always been altruistic and holistic tho, its just that sometimes truths are not received well by the masses.

I won't post again, until I am not banned. And I realized I may now never be let back. But I must sacrifice my chance, for the possibility that you all can a chance at realizing this and discussing it before it breaks.

Gl to you ALL!!!!
< ^ ^ >

PS I have read 100's of papers in last few weeks, both corroborating this and giving me a very very deep understanding of it all. I would like to share it with you all.

I leave one small example from nashs public website:
"I am speaking about a research project that is not fully complete since I have not yet written up and submitted for publication any paper or papers describing the work. Also the details of what axioms to use and how to select the basic set theory underlying the hierarchical extension to be constructed are not fully crystallized. I have also a great fear of possible error in studying topics in this area. It is not rare, historically, for systems to be proposed that are either inconsistent or that have unexpected weaknesses. So I feel that I must be cautious and proceed without rushing to a goal. And this psychology of fear has also inhibited me from consulting other persons expert in logic before I could feel that I had gotten my own ideas into good shape."

Comments

• I like smarties.

2547701-2340101726-smart.jpg
  • just make sure comp reads it before its gone because they are the only one i know can understand it and the significance. Pm him the text and then perma ban me and delete it if need be!

You have to understand encryption and the history of fiat money and gold!
  • moose wrote: »
    I like smarties.

2547701-2340101726-smart.jpg

Do you eat the red ones last?
  • Sure . . . same with Skittles.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Sure . . . same with Skittles.
    What about M & M 's ?
  • There are red M&M's?
  • oh my...
    I'm sorry how I came across, I realized in my time off many reasons why I don't get along on forums. I've been living in the future to much in conversations, and so its difficult for people. I have always been altruistic and holistic tho, its just that sometimes truths are not received well by the masses.

imho, this is the issue you have. even your "apology" paragraph suggests that you are smarter and obviously correct in your beliefs, and everyone else who disagrees with you just doesn't "receive truths well". do you not see how that kind of phrasing comes off as a bit arrogant and closed-minded?

well, there's also the other issue of not outright stating your point on any matter and instead phrasing it in a way that you constantly dance around some mystical realization that you seem to never be able to explain in simple words.

why risk getting banned for this post? risk getting banned again for posting in strat thread instead.
  • Also . . . Nash has been dead for years, so "his" website may "quote" some of his work, but will provide only other people's interpretations.
  • Must be a good crop of shrooooms this year.
    Also . . . Nash has been dead for years, so "his" website may "quote" some of his work, but will provide only other people's interpretations.

Do you just make shit up as you go along? John Nash is not dead.

John Forbes Nash, Jr. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
  • Meh I always thought I would be insta banned when i got back anyways, I guess I have nothing to lose, and I don't think this will be ban worthy anyways.

imho, this is the issue you have. even your "apology" paragraph suggests that you are smarter and obviously correct in your beliefs, and everyone else who disagrees with you just doesn't "receive truths well". do you not see how that kind of phrasing comes off as a bit arrogant and closed-minded?
    Trigs, slow down for a moment. I am trying to tell you that person that everyone thought was arrogant and crazy, ACTUALLY, did liberalize the people and give them back their government and monetary system like he was saying he would in 1955.

Let's not jump to the conclusion that I am crazy arrogant and close-minded....not yet please.
    well, there's also the other issue of not outright stating your point on any matter and instead phrasing it in a way that you constantly dance around some mystical realization that you seem to never be able to explain in simple words.
    Yes I admit it, I have troubles communicating, now read ideal money and note the style.

why risk getting banned for this post? risk getting banned again for posting in strat thread instead.
    After a year of being banned I came in and posted my thoughts on EVERY single new strat post since I left. took me hours to do, it was insta deleted.

Nash is alive and he has been touring the world for the last 10 years talking about a new kind of money technology and what each country should do in relation to it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je22xKQekCk

It was wrong me to suggest only comp might surely understand this. Hobbes milo, many others of course..

here as some specifics as its incredibly dense material written much like the esoteric writing produced from 'darbday'

Nick Szabo -- Interpreting Power: The Principle of Least Authority

http://szabo.best.vwh.net/delegation.pdf

You see I think that some of the bitcoin scandals are almost 'purposeful' and that the anonomous high level extropians have been setting up giant international court cases.

The silk road founder's lawyer is the lawyer for the gauntanomo bay prisoner's

Szabo (Nash), agrees with locke hobbes et al, its just that he has turned the 'king' or 'government into a mathematical solution that automatically runs yet is 100% secure and has NO 3rd party trust authority. We each have a religous belief that this is not possible.

Not everyone here will understand what I said but a few core people here will.

The non delagation doctrine as far as I can understand is not a real doctrine, it simply points out that every democratic government is founded on a constitution and if the government over reaches its delagated boundaries and the people prove it in court (law is based on legal foundations, like constituation), then there is no higher law that can overrule it.

This has to do with international constituational law, and i believe maybe the ICJ etc.

The WHOLE world is spinning right now about 'bitcoin', no one knows wtf is going on. But its clear to me...

The solution by 'satoshi' to the byzantine general problem completes a higher level kula ring An Explanation of the Kula Ring

It is the missing link of our civilization, now that we have it we are able to bridge every singe system in our civilization. Nash has re written EVERY single subject of academia.

We gave him a shared nobel prize for economics, and the whole time he knew he was going to re write our entire civilization.
  • See I've come to understand something, and even tho in some ways I can be 'smart', that in some and especially one in particular I have been flat out stupid.

Comp didn't make a mistake banning me. I gave them no choice, they had too. That what I needed to know and say and realize before. I acted in a way that gave them no choice.

I've been fighting the whole time to prove my morality and altruistic beliefs. But it didn't matter and wasn't the problem. I was perfectly and completely a pain in the ass and my for my actions Comp could do nothing but ban me.

It took me this long to realize, and for that I'm an idiot. I'm an idiot for many other things too.

On another note tho, to peoples like trigs, I love you, I love you all, always have and always will. My heart goes out to each and everyone of you...

And it breaks to know that I couldn't share my poker journey and thoughts along the way. It always will, and I will always feel that I have let you all down in this way. Thats just the truth, and it goes out to 100% of the peoples on this forum.
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    Do you just make shit up as you go along? John Nash is not dead.

John Forbes Nash, Jr. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Ooops . . . could have sworn there was a blurb at the end of A Beautiful Mind about when he died. My bad.
  • I have often thought, of late, that the "wild west" nature of certain underground portions of the web, and even some not so underground portions, will be what eventually leads to some form of the dreaded "One World Government", as the various individual entities we currently refer to as National Governments try to cope with applying their regional laws to extra-regional entities.

But what do I know? I thought Nash was dead . . . turns out he's just living in NEw Jersey (though, in my defense, that's almost the same thing, no?).
    I have often thought, of late, that the "wild west" nature of certain underground portions of the web, and even some not so underground portions, will be what eventually leads to some form of the dreaded "One World Government", as the various individual entities we currently refer to as National Governments try to cope with applying their regional laws to extra-regional entities.

But what do I know? I thought Nash was dead . . . turns out he's just living in NEw Jersey (though, in my defense, that's almost the same thing, no?).
    No doubt.

Wiki
    If Nakamoto is a single individual with conventional sleeping habits, it suggests he resided in a region using the UTC−05:00 or UTC−06:00 time offset. This includes the parts of North America that fall within the Eastern Time Zone and Central Time Zone
    And so you see, I know Milo, that you understand there MUST be a 'government' in order for society to be orderly. And I always argued that government is wrong. But I should have exactly meant the current form of it. You are right in your understand, and so was I.

We are able with this new solution to make perfect governing systems. And so then the fear of 'one world government' is simple that FEAR. In ideal money nash explains
    In the sort of game theory that is studied and applied by economists the concept of \util-ity" is very fundamental and essential. Von Neumann and Morgenstern give a notably good and thorough treatment of utility in their book (on game theory and economic behavior). The concept of utility (mathematical) does indeed predate the book of Von Neumann and Morgenstern. And for example, as a concept, mathematical utility can be traced back to a paper published in 1886 in Pisa by G. B. Antonelli. When one studies what are called \cooperative games", which in economic terms include mergers and acquisitions or cartel formation, it is found to be appropriate and is standard to form two basic classications:
    (1): Games with transferable utility.
    (and)
    (2): Games without transferable utility
    (or \NTU" games).
    In the world of practical realities it is money which typically causes the existence of a game of type (1) rather than of type (2); money is the \lubrication" which enables the efficient transfer of utility". And generally if games can be transformed from type (2) to type (1) there is a gain, on average, to all the players in terms of whatever might be expected to be the outcome.
    What this means is that when you add money to society there is gain. But when you add money 2.0 (bitcoin), there is a gain on average to everyone because you change the game into one where EVERYONE GAINS.

So if we look back on the creation of life through evolution. We have this sort of single cell organisim that competes with itself over scarce resources, until a probabilistic amount of time, and it creates its own 'hyper currency', and so SNAP, the whole organism of life on the planet turns into a cooperative mode.

We believe that it is natural to gain and evolve through war and competition, and now nash has shown us that cooperation is the new evolution.

IF you wanted to spread life or harvest a planet...this is what we could call, and the religious peoples can smile, an 'intelligent design.'

Bitcoin allows us to transfer wealth for knowledge across the universe at light speed.

And nash said he has a solution for einsteins work that doesn't involve the cosmological constant. I think that einstein hid his true knowledge from us until a time in which we had this hyper technological utility, because only a society with the fundamentals of cooperation can be trusted with the true knowledge that einstein knew.

They say nash approached einstein (same uni), and einstein said "go read some physics books", I am suggesting possibly that it actually happened but nash is being tricky, and that really einstein was happy with nash's intellect, and really said "yes good, read this this and this, my son"
  • Ever thought of a blog?

I'm not being a dick here, I'm trying to be helpful in some regard.
  • Sup joda

• I'm not being a dick here, I'm trying to be helpful in some regard.
    I understand this now 100% to be true!

A Brief History of Poker | thewealthofchips

I mean it doesn't help this, but yes I have done a lot of writing in the past while, some thats over my own head H(E)LPT

You can lock me out sir, I've said what I NEEDED to. I meant to honor our agreement, but so much has changed, and the world is confused, I just couldn't help it.
  • ohtnctrhm wrote: »
    sup joda
    dbc
  • I thought Crackhead Bob was dead?
  • i have no hard feelings towards you darb, but i guess i fall into the "too stupid" category to follow the logic in your posts. to me, it seems that you randomly jump around with no really point or connection to the content. i've asked before for you to please explain your point clearly and concisely in your own words and i would definitely be interested in hearing it. i'd suggest PMing me or emailing me though as it's probably not good to continue in this forum in this way.

hopefully the smarter comp, milo, and whoever else you listed can understand your posts and explain them to me later. i often wish i was a lot smarter. i'm not comfortable with my current level of stupidity, but i'm lazy so...yeah.
  • trigs wrote: »
    hopefully the smarter comp, milo, and whoever else you listed can understand your posts and explain them to me later.
    Nope, not me, can't speak for the rest though. ;) I have no clue.. definitely become even more obtuse during his time away..:D
  • i have no hard feelings towards you darb, but i guess i fall into the "too stupid" category to follow the logic in your posts.
    It might be rather that you are too learned.

to me, it seems that you randomly jump around with no really point or connection to the content. i've asked before for you to please explain your point clearly and concisely in your own words and i would definitely be interested in hearing it. i'd suggest PMing me or emailing me though as it's probably not good to continue in this forum in this way.
    Well I cannot give you my thesis however I can explain something that might help your concerns here. There are somethings that cannot be understood in their parts. And so if we try to, they will seem confusing (and possibly become frustrating and detested). We might understand this about the story of tesla, and how the kids say he broke everything into parts and sent his idea for free energy to every government (this story will become plausible in the near future).

The manhatten project was somewhat done this way in which the most intelligent minds were seperated from each other (and often even their own works. This will become significant in the near future two, because I believe these minds also secretely colluded with each other at that time vs the governments that set them up for it all.

So we must understand that 'bitcoin' was set up in parts, satoshi gaves us bitcoin.pdf, nash gave us the economic adjustment instructions for the governments to it, and szabo gave us all the tehchonolical advancements for the new world based on it. So we are waiting for the time when the news and acedemics realize it but I am suggesting its all been written online for 10+ years now.

My thesis, too is esoterically presented, cannot be understood in parts, I won't try to explain it without credibility as it causes fear in people and abhorance.

Nope, not me, can't speak for the rest though. I have no clue.. definitely become even more obtuse during his time away
    I can be clear here tho I think. Although I am sorry for calling comp a coward, i shouldn't apologize for it but rather just explain the truth of the matter that I have come to understand. I was the coward, I thought I was the scapegoat, but comp was the scapegoat. He even said that he wasn't happy about it but I left him no choice (I admit by the end of it he must have been quite satisifed tho because I eventually gave him no choice).

And so it seems we are waiting on peoples such as Mark to somehow reconcile with DD which is fine, because it should eventually fade and get sorted out, and when it does I do believe this world will have a shot at real wholistic and altruistic change.

Until then good luck all, trigs you have access to dagoh bat cave as far as I know, would be happy to engage in dialogue there.

In the meantime this is written by einstein's prodigy and it will lay the groundwork for my thesis http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/chaos-complexity/dialogue.pdf

You might find it as confusing as me until you put it into the proper context (which is what I eventually intend to do).

Comp: most people still think we are on the gold standard and I suspect you know better. Bitcoin is not really a coin, but rather its true function is to be gold 2.0, it is better in every way we value gold.

AFTER it stabilizes, we are to use it as the basis of our economy like we would gold, and so the value of gold will decline vs the stability of bitcoin.

It takes someone who understands or has seen the last 50 years of global economic and geo political change to understand the significance of this better gold, this is why I also think its obvious that nash did this.

Satoshi was quoted for saying 'bloody hard' so they thought maybe he was british.
  • trigs wrote: »

I guess I can offer to do just that then. The game has been written (the entire economy of it), and once given the chance to explain, great changes will come about. Here is recent strat post from an old thought. Sorry its a little esoteric, I didn't write it for you or the people here, so its in an 'arrogant' tone, but if ya'all can sort it out or, someday wish me to explain, we might understand something interesting about the game. IMO, in the 180 mttsng field, this is the biggest leak, and in fact a community leak for 2 + 2 B ( ) – ratio | thewealthofchips

I’ve somewhat shy’d away from strategy posts in the past because I don’t have any poker friends. This means that I have no one to bounce my theories off of, and since I’m never well received on forums, I really have been forced to develop my own poker maths. In light of this, there is a caution here that I am mistaken, HOWEVER, there is a greater caution that I am correct (that if trolls are allowed to troll then we might not realize it).
    So I will be quick simple and direct as possible, but I need to start with saying that I think this is one of the biggest leaks in the community. And that all these books that talk about shoving and m factors or what ever factors, have either lied to the players or simple become outdated. Many playera will claim to understand this already, but clearly ‘many’ players actually do not. And so you must truly check their knowledge when they say they do.

I wrote a program (app), for nash shove charts in such a way that would perfectly teach the concept to willing players, however at this time I cannot post it, yet I certainly wish to give it out for free. But its not so important as just having a few credible players confirm this truth.
    The best (most +ev) poker lines can be thought of as an unsculpted piece of clay, in which inside lies the hidden gem, which is that which we wish to create. It matters not that we can describe the size and shape of the unsculpted entity since we can use other nashian mechanics to ‘bend’ it into any form anyways. We must then see that poker is a game of shedding the wrong lines to reveal the perfectly correct ones, and that we can also shed perfectly correctly lines and ruin the most perfect work of art we mean to achieve.

This is important to understand because I wish to give the community (and really its the unfortunate players that have been lied to I am referring to), an new tool that is more specialized than your current one. I don’t want to name it after myself, but its always helpful to have a single reference for it. So we will call in the B-ratio, in light of batman (who is awesome), and denote it the symbol < ^ ^ > .

Most players will not understand the significance, yet the best players will detest its creation, because it is a tool for the masses and not for them.
    The b-ratio is the contributed antes in the pot, divided by the bb.
    Its a very special number because it allows you to cut out certain trees of the nash equilibrium shove charts and therefore to create a smaller set of shove charts that covers a wider range of decisions.

Its ALSO important because it helps you make more accurate decisions, than bbs shove charts or m ratio shove charts!

Don’t tell me that your charts already account for antes (other there is possibly a few people who’s charts do), as a community we are not counting the antes properly in discussion.

Its NOT enough to have charts for different antes levels, your charts MUST reflect how many players at the table contributed. Let me give you an example of an illegal question:

Folds to hero in cut off 10bbs eff with antes 500/50, whats the nash range?

WRONG, how many players contributed to the antes!!!

Where do we think edge comes from?
  • Well this sure cleared things up for me...
  • compuease wrote: »
    Well this sure cleared things up for me...
    You're good at this, cause I can't sort out the double entendre, but I'll pretend its to the favorable side, and sneak a direct explanation:

All I have said, is that if we push x% of hands with 900 antes in the middle at bb 1000, then we should push > x% of hands if there are 1000 antes in the middle.

So I suggest that instead of looking at the blinds/antes in terms of the level, we should ignore it, and think instead of the total antes in the pot in relation to the blind level!

Its such a small conscious shift, but I'm confident this is the reasons most players do not shove well, harrington m factor impedes our understanding of the game!

Thats the best I got! Someone can sort it out here I'm sure!
  • You can just get rid of me comp! Maybe if i haven't done anything malicious in this thread you might still let me back at the end of my ban even!

glgl all regardless!!!

stop by the forum if you will http://batcave.forumotion.ca/
  • My Nash Equilibrium charts already account for antes, but send me your program and I'll see if I can confirm your truth.
    Startles wrote: »
    I wrote a program (app), for nash shove charts in such a way that would perfectly teach the concept to willing players, however at this time I cannot post it, yet I certainly wish to give it out for free. But its not so important as just having a few credible players confirm this truth.
  • BF vs startles... Math battle for the ages...!

popcorn in the micro..
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    My Nash Equilibrium charts already account for antes, but send me your program and I'll see if I can confirm your truth.
    thx!

So then admittedly your charts perfectly outline a difference, between certain examples?:

For instance some peoples charts will account for 10% or 12% or X% antes, but this is not the best way to adjust.

Because 10% antes level with 3 players with hero on the button is very different than 10% antes with 9 players and folds to hero on the button.

I should make sure I have explained myself to you well enough, but I have never heard this talked about in my entire career, nor read it in any of the books I could find (I've read 100's since).