Bill's on Thursday?

I've spoken to a few who said they would be interested in a tourney Thursday night @ Bill's.

I'm interested in side bets for bounties and last longers. Totally optional but it will make the game much more fun.

So who is in? Game starts at 7pm sharp.

Comments

• hmmm....... ill keep this in mind, what about late registration?
  • I have some clients to see at 6 near me sooo.... it its 7 or bust than out for sure.
  • If you are coming for sure, post the time and Bill can say if he will delay the tourney for you. I'm sure he'd be thrilled to have another member! :)
  • unfortunately I cant give a firm time as some estimates go longer than others, plus the drive and traffic there I would imagine 30-35 min drive soooo
  • unfortunately I cant give a firm time as some estimates go longer than others, plus the drive and traffic there I would imagine 30-35 min drive soooo
    Why not try coming ? We'll just put your chips in like you were there, ie put in
    your blinds. You show when you show. And don't sweat it, if you don't show.

Drive safely, there'll be plenty of games to come.
  • I will let greg know tomorrow whether I can or not before 7 and you can put the chips out or not. Also Going to ask Greg how many players are going too, because if blinds go fast and very few players are there and the stacks get eaten fast then really not worth being late then. But I will see what happens tomorrow and let greg know.
  • there are always more clients but BILL'S ON THURSDAY? come on!
  • lmao.... boy what it would be like to be in your head..... intriguing or frightening.... I cant tell yet
  • My brother needs a favour tomorrow. No guarantee on when he will clear out. Next week for me.
  • lmao.... boy what it would be like to be in your head..... intriguing or frightening.... I cant tell yet

You should see the PM I sent to Andrew...

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU
  • oh come on tell me.... the suspense is killing me....
  • i cant make it
  • I don't care

• Milo wrote: »
    My brother needs a favour tomorrow. No guarantee on when he will clear out. Next week for me.
    now that is a true bro job
  • not so good

Will try for next Thursday, can get directions at Alex's

and it's milcan not Milk Can
    Back in the day when I thought you needed to be cute and have a code to the name online: like initials: dd
    abbreviate town: Milton = mil
    Abbreviate country = can
    hence ddmilcan
    Tah Dah!

Milton Slim
  • rookieC tho?
  • OHTNCTRHM wrote: »
    rookieC tho?
    RookieC almost won, came 2nd to Jamie ( non forumer )
  • RookieC almost won, came 2nd to Jamie ( non forumer )

tumblr_lpuz5ljery1r1zphpo1_400.gif

bill, can u tell me a little bit more about him? anything, please
  • hey fed, why don't you just go away?
  • Nah . . . he's like the neighbourhood stray. Most of the time you cannot be bothered, but every once in a while he's good for some fun.
  • I cannot confirm or deny that I am this fed character that people keep calling me, but I do apologize with going a little crazy over the "rookieC" thing.
  • Don't worry about it, they're just trying to have some fun at your expense.

Redeem yourself by coming out sometime and showing them what a good guy you
    really are.

You know, you are always welcome.
  • Don't worry about it, they're just trying to have some fun at your expense.

Redeem yourself by coming out sometime and showing them what a good guy you
    really are.

You know, you are always welcome.

Ill keep that in mind

I hope this game takes off for you guys, and you have some FUN!

cheers.
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    hey fed, why don't you just go away?

Isn't fed in BC or something trying his luck at a professional furniture moving career?
  • thought pkrfce9 and comp were going

Milton ?Slim
  • I cant even consider going until next week some time. Good luck if you do go. Also let me know if you will be there on Monday.
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    thought pkrfce9 and comp were going

Milton ?Slim

There's a game tonight?
  • Could be. You guys going?

• I'm out for at least 2 weeks