Ask Me Anything: Drtyore

Comments

• Sorry bout that, car's cute does it come in Men's?
    DrTyore wrote: »
    Bad karma seems to be tailing me this week....

10014554_10153997094205542_378587955919233467_n.jpg

Mark
  • That glass shouldn't have exploded just from closing the hatch.

Might have had something to do with the hockey stick?
  • Foxrod wrote: »
    Sorry bout that, car's cute does it come in Men's?

Inversely proportional... ask your mom ;)

Mark
  • Milo wrote: »
    Might have had something to do with the hockey stick?

Stick was tucked well down, if you notice there is two clear slots behind the tires? That was what the stick did.

Mark
  • Did you preorder MLB14 for ps4?
  • moose wrote: »
    Did you preorder MLB14 for ps4?

At the same time I pre-ordered Watchdogs... I haz love for sports games..... seriously...

Xbox 360: MLB, NHL, Tiger Woods, Wrestling / WWE make up like 70% of my games.... and portal.

Mark
  • What's your ps4 handle?
  • Is watchdogs supposed to be good?
    Is watchdogs supposed to be good?

Maybe?

:)

Mark
  • westside8 wrote: »
    What's your ps4 handle?

Drtyore77

Mark
  • Anything else worth preordering right now?

Top 5 ps4 games?
  • Top 5?

Umm.. well, I have COD: Ghosts, and Injustice, gods among us. If you sprung for the PSN+ thing, there have been a few freebie games like "Outlast" and "Don't starve" that are solid. Marvel Lego Superheroes has been alright and was on sale for like $20 a while back.

I've been meaning to borrow NBA 2k bajillion off you... and hear Madden / Fifa is good. I'm a sucker for baseball games, and "The Show" is the reason I went with PS4 over XB1.. so two weeks from now Mmmm...

Mark
    Is watchdogs supposed to be good?

My Son in Law was one of the designers for the game

Milton Slim
  • I preordered watchdogs few months ago...

Looks stunning, I cannot put it better into words than the trailers on youtube can.

Very excited for this soon and later this year a bunch more sick ones that are coming out in the fall.
  • Watchdogs looks amazing....and Destiny please.
  • Well

I did say I would bump this thread when the moment struck me.. and there's been plenty to blather about.. so have at 'er

Mark
  • Why haven't you signed up for my game on Fri.
    Why haven't you signed up for my game on Fri.[/QUOT

"Dealer's choice".

I don't mind playing a variety of games, but when it becomes omaha-hugie-open faced-stud-soggy biscuit it's a little much for me.

Mark
  • It's for one orbit and if it something you really don't feel comfortable playing then sit it out.

The point is to have fun playing some variants you wouldn't normally get to play.
  • If we can play one round of omaha-hugie-open faced-stud-soggy biscuit... I'll let you pick NL on my turn for the rest of the night.
  • Will you be my roommate in Vegas Sep 23 to 30?
  • The dating sites are thataway >>>>>>

When you eventually get rid of the toy car, what will you buy to replace it? I could see you on a Vespa.
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    If we can play one round of omaha-hugie-open faced-stud-soggy biscuit... I'll let you pick NL on my turn for the rest of the night.

You'd just throw the soggy biscuit game every time.. \

Mark
  • JacNoK wrote: »
    Will you be my roommate in Vegas Sep 23 to 30?

I can't make that week at all.. real work and part time work forbid me... maybe next time :(

Though, you'd be the best roommate - like a self transporting white noise machine.
  • Milo wrote: »
    The dating sites are thataway >>>>>>

When you eventually get rid of the toy car, what will you buy to replace it? I could see you on a Vespa.

I'm honestly not sure..

I'm getting to the point where that's a very real consideration though (it's 9 years old). I may look into hybrids...

Mark
  • How was sanity returned to PFC on October 27tth, 2014?

A certain member was banned outright after multiple attempts to correct their behaviour.

Milo's got it right, though he should start his own AMA :)

Basically just short of a year ago, the powers that be here finally got rid of the 2nd of two awful users on here. The first one that left originally showed up and was giving strategy and hand analysis, but once he got comfortable, started posting anti-semitic propaganda, and showing his true colours. When confronted he would meander around the direct questions and essentially textually masturbate all over this place.

The 2nd guy was more a quantity of nonsense over the first guy's quality of nonsense. He was here originally as "fedh8r", but had no less than like 5 AKA's since he kept getting banned, coming back and banned again. He would post insanity, and clearly had some form(s) of mental health issues. They finally banned him "for good" on that date. I wouldn't be surprised if he still shows up under new names or at least pops in out of obsession.

There's more to it obviously, but that's the jist.

Mark
  • When are you coming to visit us in PEI?
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    When are you coming to visit us in PEI?

I usually come home to PEI every summer (not this one). I grew up in Cornwall.