RC XIV free agent thread

2»

Comments

• I suggest the Ching Hill name be kept alive as a tribute.
  • compuease wrote: »
    No problem here but I suggest you get direct email or phone numbers for your team as we have tried this before and some of the free agents don't tend to get on here often. Who's the captain and have you picked a team name?

thanks for the advice. I will assume captain role since I'm putting it together.
    Team name, how about Team Frankenstein? Bodies gathered from here and there and assembled as one :-) Timley too since Halloween will be 5 days away.
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    Ok, thanks Comp. Count me in if anyone wants me.

Ok Steve. Team Frankenstein has dug you up. What do you prefer, stud or PLO?
  • I have about equal experience with both. I've played stud longer, but I've done well when playing PLO. I will leave it up to the captain to decide.
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    I suggest the Ching Hill name be kept alive as a tribute.

Not a problem. Ching Hill team is on the board. You're all playing for second place. We have a ringer in high places . . .
  • compuease wrote: »
    If you don't currently have a team and would like to play, please post here including if you prefer Stud or PLO... Please post here when you have been "picked up".

Please do not post random stuff here, use the discussion thread.

Free Agents:

Muddguts
    redneckpkrplr
    redneckpkrplr +1

My friend has informed me that something has come up and is unable to play please remove redneckpkrplr +1
  • It would appear HBK is looking for one stud....

:)

Mark
  • Team Frankenstein has completely stalled with 3 players and no more in sight. Since djgolfcan and kwsteve are listed as being on the team perhaps you could pick one of them up because I don't think our team will fill out.
  • try beanie42 and kanga
  • Looking to fill a spot, any team that needs a player. Will play stud or plo doesn't matter.
  • comp, sent you a PM a while back maybe you missed it? Can you take my name off the list? thanks
  • Updated the list in op, only kwsteve and flash05 as free agents at the moment, any corrections?
  • Actually can you take my name off the list please? Thanks.
  • I will add my name to FA list. Better stud player, but can play PLO.
  • Would still love to get an 8th team together. Does anyone have Trevor and Jenn's contact info? Do they want to play? I potentially have 2 or 3 from here in Milton as well...
  • Beanie and Kanga are available.
  • Team Ching Hill has an opening. Under the circumstances, preference given to someone who has played on the Hill but, if no takers, the second coming of Stu Ungar will do.
  • Sorry Milo, I am spoken for. :D
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Sorry Milo, I am spoken for. :D

Thanks, Hobbes, but a basic knowledge of poker is sort of a prerequisite, to say nothing of the minimum height requirement.
  • So blind squirrel is not an asset? :D
  • Milo wrote: »
    Thanks, Hobbes, but a basic knowledge of poker is sort of a prerequisite, to say nothing of the minimum height requirement.

Don't they also have to be admissible to the US in case of road games? >:D
  • asshole

<- ducks the ban hammer swing :D
    asshole

Get im on backswing Bill...
    So blind squirrel is not an asset? :D

We have our quota . . .
    Hobbes wrote: »
    asshole

Re: bolded . . . why bother?
  • And, we are looking for a player . . . again. Beuller? . . . Beuller?
  • Did you try Beanie/Kanga (Trevor & Jen)?
  • PM'ed Kanga . . . waiting for a reply. She had graciously offered after the initial vacancy, but we had filled it already. Hoping she gets back to me, but I do have a back-up plan if she doesn't.
  • I sent her a message on FB