RC XIV free agent thread

If you don't currently have a team and would like to play, please post here including if you prefer Stud or PLO... Please post here when you have been "picked up".

Please do not post random stuff here, use the discussion thread.

Free Agents:

flash05
bigslik77
CardDead
Beanie
Kanga

Comments

• I'll throw my hat into the free agent ring for now. May try and wrangle a team of misfits together.
  • I would like to play in this I prefer PLO
    I do well in tournament poker and usually go deep in most I enter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2
  • I have a friend who does not belong to this forum who informed upon hearing about this said he would like to play

He plays mixed games on pstars and does well consistently and is willing to play stud or PLO
    His name is brad c

I would be willing to emt both our entries to team captain if needed
  • I'll try it again. Hopefully I won't have a major mishap the night before this time, assuming someone takes a flyer on me.

Prefer Omaha, but can play Stud.
  • I don't mind playing Stud preferred but can play PLO.
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    I don't mind playing Stud preferred but can play PLO.
    Now there's a stranger from the past... Where you been?
  • I am still around..... heading to Rama today to play the tournament.
  • I have a friend who does not belong to this forum who informed upon hearing about this said he would like to play

He plays mixed games on pstars and does well consistently and is willing to play stud or PLO
    His name is brad c

I would be willing to emt both our entries to team captain if needed

I will vouch for both of these guys.
  • Thank you buzzzardd
  • I've been picked up by kitwho

Welcome to the winning team. All others simply vie for second. :D

May the Lord have mercy on your soul.
  • He no longer has a soul. We had to sell them for our RC #rungood
  • I would like to play this. I have played at Ching hill. Every once and awhile I am the blind squirrel that finds the nut. Would prefer Stud but can play both just as bad.
  • Hey Ed if you get a team together let me know and you can get stuck with me.

Muddguts wrote: »
    I'll throw my hat into the free agent ring for now. May try and wrangle a team of misfits together.
  • samcanada wrote: »
    I am the blind squirrel that finds the nut. Would prefer Stud but can play both just as bad.

You'll fit in fine then. :D
  • samcanada wrote: »
    I would like to play this. I have played at Ching hill. Every once and awhile I am the blind squirrel that finds the nut. Would prefer Stud but can play both just as bad.

Somebody needs to put together a ching hill team
  • I think so as well but I have never played in this so someone else will need to take the lead.

moose wrote: »
    Somebody needs to put together a ching hill team
  • If Ching Hill gets a team together and somehow you don't end up on it Sam, we can try and put something together.
  • What is happening with Ching Hill? I haven't played there in a while. Right now we have Muddguts, Sam and me. I might be able to get a player or too from around this area. Also Orangeville poker tour has nothing that day so I can ask a few players from there too.
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    What is happening with Ching Hill?
    Issues. Not going into details, personal stuff
    AcidJoe wrote: »
    I haven't played there in a while. Right now we have Muddguts, Sam and me.
    CrazyKoby has informed me he's willing to join as well. I've asked Wetts and Garry, but not haven't gotten confirmation yet. Milo is most likely willing as well. Once I get things back together, I'll submit a roster.
    [/QUOTE]
  • I hope all goes well with you. I am willing to help you assemble the team if you need it.
  • I was briefly a part of team Ching Hill but am now back to FA status. Contact me via PM if you are interested in being part of a team of misfits and what you prefer (PLO or Stud) and I'll submit a roster to the team announce thread when we get 8
  • Looking for a team. Ed, I'll join the free agent team.
  • cool djgolfcan!

I'll start a team right here if that's okay with the forum mods?

01. Muddguts- PLO
    02. djgolfcan- ?
  • This is held in Cambridge, right? I'll throw my name in as a free agent if a team needs a player. Is there any money involved in this or is just bragging rights? I've never read about any talk of money.
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    This is held in Cambridge, right? I'll throw my name in as a free agent if a team needs a player. Is there any money involved in this or is just bragging rights? I've never read about any talk of money.

$50. per player plus optional high hand, 50/50, etc for another $10. Yes it is in Cambridge.

Read here..

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f24/royal-cup-poker-brief-definition-22052/
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    I'll start a team right here if that's okay with the forum mods?

No problem here but I suggest you get direct email or phone numbers for your team as we have tried this before and some of the free agents don't tend to get on here often. Who's the captain and have you picked a team name?
  • compuease wrote: »
    $50. per player plus optional high hand, 50/50, etc for another $10. Yes it is in Cambridge.

Read here..

Ok, thanks Comp. Count me in if anyone wants me.
  • compuease wrote: »

Read here..

Bragging rights ... PRICELESS!!! :D