changing light switches

2»

Comments

• RAM_Eh, thanks so much for your time and help, greatly appreciated. The switch that I bought is for single pole or 3-way.
  • Wow, I never knew this poker forum had so many electrician semi-pros! When I resume using my poker laptop in the washroom power outlet that had stopped working, I'll just post here instead of calling a professional electrician.

Sent from my Atari 800 on batteries using Morse Code
  • you always did maximize your ev
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Wow, I never knew this poker forum had so many electrician semi-pros! When I resume using my poker laptop in the washroom power outlet that had stopped working, I'll just post here instead of calling a professional electrician.

Sent from my Atari 800 on batteries using Morse Code

helps if you don't piss on your laptop!
  • Connection successful. No arcs, shocks, shorts or hair standing on end. Now that I've passed that electrical test, this is next!

"It's Alive!!!" - YouTube
  • Since your confidence is up, any chance you'll be fiddling with some 220V?
  • Since your confidence is up, any chance you'll be fiddling with some 220V?

I don't know Bill, "You've never had as much excitement until you blow a 220" :D
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    I don't know Bill, "You've never had as much excitement until you blow a 220" :D

I thought I was following the instructions properly, but the pictures were terribly printed. At least the smoke smell didn't stick around for long.
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    Connection successful. No arcs, shocks, shorts or hair standing on end. Now that I've passed that electrical test, this is next!

"It's Alive!!!" - YouTube

Just buy a 3D printer.

#realweirdscience