July Tournaments

2»

Comments

• Did you play Sundays deepstack @Brantford?

Pretty sure he did given he left early on Sat night from Woodbine after a -ev credit card bingo.
  • Yes. Every Brantford tourney I've played since July has sold out. I will try to play any Brantford tourney with rake < 16%, including the $150 Bounty.
    Did you play Sundays deepstack @Brantford?
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Yes. Every Brantford tourney I've played since July has sold out. I will try to play any Brantford tourney with rake < 16%, including the $150 Bounty.

Anything worth mentioning other than the fact that Brantford is #2 in automobile thefts in Canada?
  • Anything worth mentioning other than the fact that Brantford is #2 in automobile thefts in Canada?

brantford_zps1b72cfad.jpg
  • After he left they should have torn it down...
  • i dunno who dat little auto thief is, but I heard he gave the greatest poker advice:

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
    GTA Poker wrote: »
    brantford_zps1b72cfad.jpg
  • Excited for the 12th, a rare ontario tournament for me...

Rama is aight though, i enjoy grinding there. Hopefully it sells out? From what ive heard it generally does so we have a maximum prize pool hopefully!

Booked 2 nights there I got for free from my mom the slot playaaa lol, but she doesnt use them so ill take them
  • Monoxide wrote: »
    Excited for the 12th, a rare ontario tournament for me...

Rama is aight though, i enjoy grinding there. Hopefully it sells out? From what ive heard it generally does so we have a maximum prize pool hopefully!

Booked 2 nights there I got for free from my mom the slot playaaa lol, but she doesnt use them so ill take them

That you fed? You spelled alright and player wrong. ;)
  • Im going to assume hes an old member? lol i found this site on google :D

my spelling is... lazy at best. :)
  • lol. Welcome to the forum. I'm just messing with ya.