Hockey thread

2»

Comments

• moose wrote: »
    Uhh I hate to explain how sports betting works but 10-1 is better for you. Comp pays $100 if they miss. You pay $10 if they make. Why would you take $40?

...the guy that wanted 2:1...

October-18-2011-20-12-49-DoubleFacePalm.jpg

lol, damn you Moose I thought I had some fish on the line..>:D
  • Milo wrote: »
    That would be a shock . . . Kitchener plays in the OHL, last I looked.

Kitchener lost in overtime tonight, 4-3. Down 3-1 in the series. Damn. London has our number.
  • bigslik77 wrote: »
    I think the Rangers will shock everyone by putting the Pens out in first round, from there who knows.

i have 20.00 says no
  • Good thing there is no shoot outs in the playoffs.
  • bigslik77 wrote: »
    I think the Rangers will shock everyone by putting the Pens out in first round, from there who knows.

I don't think that would be too big of a shock.

Rangers are a good team that have just underachived in regular season...

Playoffs are different beast and Rangers have best goalie in the league against a Pens team that just cannot stay healthy.
  • Macke wrote: »
    I don't think that would be too big of a shock.

Rangers are a good team that have just underachived in regular season...

Playoffs are different beast and Rangers have best goalie in the league against a Pens team that just cannot stay healthy.

Did u see my answer to your question why a baseball thread and no hockey thread?
  • Did u see my answer to your question why a baseball thread and no hockey thread?

I have now.

I will try to get around to seeing that series sometime.

Don't get me wrong, I love baseball.. I played it for about 7 straight years as a kid while I never played anything more then street/floor hockey in my youth.

In fact my former Little League has made it to the Little League World Series I believe 3 years in a row now... Go Hastings! Go O's!

But still... Jays are a joke.