RC XIII free agent thread

2»

Comments

• AJ, Karen will play Stud. Please advise, before I say anything to her.
  • Thanks AJ but have planned a nice father and son day. Good luck to the Hill.
  • Milo wrote: »
    AJ, Karen will play Stud. Please advise, before I say anything to her.
    She's In, thanks Milo
    Muddguts wrote: »
    Thanks AJ but have planned a nice father and son day. Good luck to the Hill.

Okay, Ed, have a great time
  • I have 4 openings on Team Guelph. Please email me at jenphil@live.ca if you want to play this weekend. Thanks! Jen
  • Ching Hill needs one more player now. PM me if you're interested in joining the WINNING team.
  • Short bus has room for one player, as the Captain has reserved his seat. first come first served . . .
  • FYI I I'm no longer available, as I have been claimed off waivers.
  • I am not able to put in a team due to lack of players...so am now available as a sub if anyone needs another person. Email me at jenphil@live.ca
    thanks
  • qtjen wrote: »
    I am not able to put in a team due to lack of players...so am now available as a sub if anyone needs another person. Email me at jenphil@live.ca
    thanks

PM sent
  • HBK is looking for one

STud preferred.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    HBK is looking for one

STud preferred.

Mark

You have a stud right here.... oh wait... nvm
  • I have a friend who is also looking to play, his name is Dave if anyone is interested..email me at jenphil@live.ca
  • Snowflake Dave has had to drop out due to family emergency.. Now the Rocks are short one... Anymore replacements available anywhere?
  • Please email me at fisheads02@aol.com and let me know. We both are very eager to play as we have played before. Just let me know either way as we were expecting to be on team Guelph until they were force to withdraw. Thanks
  • compuease wrote: »
    Snowflake Dave has had to drop out due to family emergency.. Now the Rocks are short one... Anymore replacements available anywhere?

just too many directions to go...
    and only one of me!

Good Luck Rocks