RC XIII free agent thread

If you don't currently have a team and would like to play, please post here including if you prefer Stud or PLO... Please post here when you have been "picked up".

Please do not post random stuff here, use the discussion thread.

Free Agents:

MrsMilo
Pokerjah
TheFish
Little Panda
Card Dead

Comments

• My wife would like to play in this event. No Forum name, but is occasionally listed on sign-up sheets a MrsMilo.
  • can make it this year; looking for a team. Thanks.
  • The Fish is looking for a team. (Formerly know as Fishead) Also his friend Little Panda will be looking for a team too. Both better 7 card Stud players than Omaha if that helps.
  • I'm also looking for a team.

Better at PLO than stud, but am able to play both reasonably poorly.
  • Well if we find 5 more reasonably poor players we can field a reasonably poor team for the event. I am game for that. I think I can find atleast one more poor player if needed. :)
  • TheFish wrote: »
    Well if we find 5 more reasonably poor players we can field a reasonably poor team for the event. I am game for that. I think I can find atleast one more poor player if needed. :)

Suggest you pm me an email address to contact you on, especially if you are not on here regularily... More than likely we can get you on a team but need to be able to find you.
  • email address is fisheads02@aol.com. Don't worry about post it all my spam goes there anyways. lol
    Use the same address for Panda
  • Has everyone in this thread found a team? Are all teams full?
  • how many teams are entered now? are you maxed out?
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    how many teams are entered now? are you maxed out?

We're at 8, but could fit another one if someone came out of the woodwork with an entire team.
  • I just PMed all the free agents here to see if we can get a team together. Stay tuned...
  • I have a couple more FA's that I will talk to tmr for you.
  • Put me in coach.

PLO preferred
  • moose wrote: »
    I have a couple more FA's that I will talk to tmr for you.

team is shaping up moose. let me know asap as I have a few calls out to people that I haven't heard from yet. At this point in time, it's FCFS.

I'm heading to bed for a good part of the day (shift work) but all requests will be responded to when I get up. All will be tended to by time stamp on messages and posts.
  • 4 more players and we got ourselves a team. Can I get a witness?

EDIT: one just backed out. Not looking good. Still need 5
  • Is it ssfe to say we're done here?
  • try sending a PM to "ofheartandcity" - I know she expressed interest in last year's Royal but we weren't able to get another team together. She is very good friends with g2 & happens to be the gf of one of the players on my team. I have not spoken to her about this recently.
  • I'm available next Saturday to play on a team if someone needs a free agent. :)
  • Even if we take ofheartandcity (which we will) that only makes half a team. I don't hold much hope but let me know what you prefer stud or omaha and I'll put you down
  • Card Dead just pulled out. I'm officially calling it a day for team #9.
  • It was a noble effort . . . hopefully you can catch a team in need of a player. Thank you for trying.
  • Milo wrote: »
    It was a noble effort . . . hopefully you can catch a team in need of a player. Thank you for trying.

I saw QTJen post on Facebook looking for someone yesterday
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    Card Dead just pulled out. I'm officially calling it a day for team #9.
    Hobbes wrote: »
    I saw QTJen post on Facebook looking for someone yesterday

Also AJ is still short I think.
  • withdrawing my name from the free agent market. good luck and have fun everyone
  • Ed, PM me if interested.

Also looking for one more I think, preferrably Stud
  • FYI, I have pm'ed address to captains, note the first pm had the wrong address..
  • Please issue yourself a warning for spaming all the RC threads.
  • moose wrote: »
    Please issue yourself a warning for spaming all the RC threads.

reported...
  • compuease wrote: »
    reported...

I'm sorry Comp, I'm gonna have to report this.