UFC Fight

http://www.stream2watch.me/ufc

http://88.80.11.29/

if you are interested, an other sporting events to watch on your computer.

Comments

• no workee..
  • same...likely regional, I'm in Canada right now
  • Warning, warning, there is all sorts of spyware from that link...
    I tried it with my Malwarebytes resident running and it lit up like a christmas tree... Use at your own risk..
  • That one seems to work although don't click on any of the ad links on the page, dangerous....!
  • I'd say pull it and wait for secure torrents or otherwise.
  • UFC and MMA has to be the most nut low sport there is

I just could never get into it
  • Many kids I work with ask me if I like UFC..

I tell them I've seen it, but frankly, I don't. I know enough about the guys who fight, and know the techniques and skill level it requires - and am adequately impressed, but have decided I'm not a fan.

They are often surprised when they find out then that I am a fan of WWE wrestling. However, upon reflection, I am both proud, and understanding of the difference. I prefer my violence fake. I recall an old saying about how you can judge a society by the way it entertains itself. I guess i"m kinda okay with acknowledging our lust for violence, but minimizing the actual damage.

Mark
  • Some real bloody ones last night. In the fight before the main event, the one guy was literally drenched in the other guy's blood.
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    Some real bloody ones last night. In the fight before the main event, the one guy was literally drenched in the other guy's blood.

#likemarkplayingfloorhockey
  • MMA is no more viloent, and often less damaging to the participants than boxing. I like the fights, and last night there were some good ones.
  • When MMA started a long time ago, I watched a handful of fights. Didn't enjoy it whatsoever at the time. Didn't watch it again up until about a year ago.

It seems different now, and I quite enjoy it. Not sure what they've done to refine things or make rule changes if anything at all. They've certainly marketed the shit out of it with clothing, etc.

It's totally replaced boxing at this point in my opinion. I never hear anyone talking about heavyweight champs or big fights in the boxing world whatsoever.

Only problem is I have to wait until my wife goes out for the evening to watch it. She's not a fan.
  • Lauzon vs miller was one f the fights of the year.
  • actyper wrote: »
    Lauzon vs miller was one f the fights of the year.
    A lot of blood in that one. I still can't beleive Junior Dos Santos lost, I thought he was going to be unstoppable.
  • Most impressive thing about Miller/Lauzon is how even after all that blood loss, LAuzon still had the wherewithal to throw in a clinical knee bar, and then transition to the guillotine. That fight goes for two more minutes, I think he wins it.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Most impressive thing about Miller/Lauzon is how even after all that blood loss, LAuzon still had the wherewithal to throw in a clinical knee bar, and then transition to the guillotine. That fight goes for two more minutes, I think he wins it.

That's not much blood loss -- lol @ Joe Rogan thinking it was 3x as much as a blood donation
  • True, but I would guess that he spilled about a pint . . . easy. Looked like a Tobe Hooper extra
  • Gunnar Nelson is an amazing fighter, watching ufc today
  • I don't know about amazing . . . looks a lot like Machida did when he first came to the UFC. Probably because they both have a karate background, but Machida is much less elusive now, and I think people will figure Gunnar out, as well, the further he climbs the ladder. I like the kid, but I don't think we should get ahead of ourselves either. Now Gustaffson, that guy is going to get a title fight within the next year, if he doesn't stumble.
  • I've only recently started watching ufc on a regular basis, I wish I knew more about the sport. Nelson probably amazed me since I've done a bunch of karate myself and his style looked so dominant. His groundtechnique was massive and his reflexes in the standup and relaxed attitude and cool head made him look so so untouchable
  • Until the end of the fight lol. He looks good though, completely dictated the fight.
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Many kids I work with ask me if I like UFC..

I tell them I've seen it, but frankly, I don't. I know enough about the guys who fight, and know the techniques and skill level it requires - and am adequately impressed, but have decided I'm not a fan.

They are often surprised when they find out then that I am a fan of WWE wrestling. However, upon reflection, I am both proud, and understanding of the difference. I prefer my violence fake. I recall an old saying about how you can judge a society by the way it entertains itself. I guess i"m kinda okay with acknowledging our lust for violence, but minimizing the actual damage.

Mark

You might want to think about that a little more, based on the stats.
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    I've only recently started watching ufc on a regular basis, I wish I knew more about the sport. Nelson probably amazed me since I've done a bunch of karate myself and his style looked so dominant. His groundtechnique was massive and his reflexes in the standup and relaxed attitude and cool head made him look so so untouchable
    actyper wrote: »
    Until the end of the fight lol. He looks good though, completely dictated the fight.

Absolutely agree . . . and a lot of commentators attribute that to the karate background as I said. Machida is getting "hit" a lot more now than when he first started in the UFC, so it would seem that fighters are adapting to the idiosyncracies of that style of fighting. I am certian the same will happen to Nelson, too. That said, he is and exciting talent . . . I liken his calmness to that of Rory MacDonald, who is a little higher up the food-chain right now. It will be interesting to see what happens as the talent level of his opponents increases.
  • Milo wrote: »
    . Now Gustaffson, that guy is going to get a title fight within the next year, if he doesn't stumble.
    I totaly agree with you on this. He will be fighting bones within a year if he keeps going the way he is.
  • Can GPS defend for the 8th time? fight online now
  • I took Diaz

all this time betting against GSP is bound to pay off soon (I hope!) :)
  • costanza wrote: »
    I took Diaz

all this time betting against GSP is bound to pay off soon (I hope!) :)

doubt it. Hendricks fight was great though.
  • le sigh... :mad:
  • Hedricks and Condint was an awesome fight. GSP is gonna have a hard time with Hendricks IMO. You can tell Hendricks trained hard for that fight last night, he did amazing.
  • Hendricks got the benefit of judges valuing takedowns over action. Every time he took Condit down, he did nothing to advance the position, he did not land any significant strikes. If anything Condit was more active than he was. His broken hand was probably a factor, but those takedowns were strictly defensive, imo, and I put more value on aggression and offense in a fight than defense.